KS vs. SS ingredients?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
feyith

KS vs. SS ingredients?

Post by feyith » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:31 pm

My lips have been feeling "sunburned" for a couple of months now. I was on trip to somewhere sunny when it started, so I didn't think much of it but I recently switched back from Slick Sticks to my HG Kisser Slicker and now I'm healing. It may be just a coincidence but maybe I'm allergic to the berry oils? Any ideas?
JenW

Re: KS vs. SS ingredients?

Post by JenW » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:40 pm

feyith wrote:My lips have been feeling "sunburned" for a couple of months now. I was on trip to somewhere sunny when it started, so I didn't think much of it but I recently switched back from Slick Sticks to my HG Kisser Slicker and now I'm healing. It may be just a coincidence but maybe I'm allergic to the berry oils? Any ideas?
Being sensitive to anything is possible. You could be fine with ingredients one day and over time develop a sensitivity, too. I have weird food allergies that have started with one thing, and as time goes by, I react the same to other similar foods. (What I have is a food-pollen allergy. My allergy list is growing, but I have an idea of the things that might set them off eventually.)

I have found that my lips do best when switching formulas every now and again, anyway.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
feyith

Re: KS vs. SS ingredients?

Post by feyith » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:44 am

That's good to know. Thanks, Jen.