birthday suit + damsel

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
sanctuary

birthday suit + damsel

Post by sanctuary » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:04 am

Two of the lippies I own right now are birthday suit and damsel which I use interchangeably, depends on my mood :D but has never used them together, which is actually a brilliant idea as it gives me a completely new shade, until the other day, I tried them on together.

I love love love the combination of these two lippies, it's a little lighter nude than the original birthday suit with a hint of pink. It looks nice but 'humble' on me, suits my skin tone and complexion perfectly, and gives a just-enough coverage on my pigmented lips (which I'm happy about since sheer types usually look a lot different on my pigmented lips, and ultra pigmented is too bold for me).

So I'm thinking if there's a lippie that matches my description, a little lighter than birthday suit and has a hint of pink, no shimmer and preferably matte. Every answer, suggestions and swatches are really appreciated. Thanks :)