MAC round 2 is in the mail!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

MAC round 2 is in the mail!

Post by karen » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:56 pm

We sent out package #2 for MAC yesterday...there's a little surprise "mystery gift" in there. I'll start a spoiler thread.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
rymorg2

Re: MAC round 2 is in the mail!

Post by rymorg2 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:07 pm

WOO HOO that means mine should come before I leave for vacation! YAYYY!!!!
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
Vegan Ivory, 10 scoops to 1 scoop buttery gold[/color]
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 pm

And I owe you guys an actual makeup product...I had something going, and it didn't quite pan out. So I'll be whipping something up for the next package :)

have a fun vacation!
robinbird_22

Post by robinbird_22 » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Yippee!!!

Can't wait to see the surprise. You always seem to come up with great MAC surprise items. :D
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:14 am

Thanks Karen, I will!
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Hooray! I received mine today. I haven't done a lot of orders lately, so when I swatched out the GWP shadow "Algorithm" I gasped. It's SO GORGEOUS!

(I don't think any of these are "spoilers" since they're all GWPs)

One question though... I noticed its jar label says "Eye Shadow", whereas all my other jars say "Eye Color" instead. Is there any difference? I've never used a bronzer either... I'm a little nervous about trying, especially since I'm so pale... I was a bit bummed out that my lip products can't fit in the pouch upright, but that's okay because it's so adorable! :)

(Spoiler-ish!)

The two bonus products gave me a good laugh, although since I could read most of the packaging it wasn't too much of a mystery. They were pretty amusing though. I'm a sucker for adorable packaging though, and I know I'll find an excuse to use both at some point!
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:18 am

I'm pretty light skinned and don't usually use bronzer either, but I LOVE Gossamer! I've used it every day since I got my first little jar of GWP and now I have a back up! YAYYYY!!!!
fluttershy wrote:Hooray! I received mine today. I haven't done a lot of orders lately, so when I swatched out the GWP shadow "Algorithm" I gasped. It's SO GORGEOUS!

(I don't think any of these are "spoilers" since they're all GWPs)

One question though... I noticed its jar label says "Eye Shadow", whereas all my other jars say "Eye Color" instead. Is there any difference? I've never used a bronzer either... I'm a little nervous about trying, especially since I'm so pale... I was a bit bummed out that my lip products can't fit in the pouch upright, but that's okay because it's so adorable! :)

(Spoiler-ish!)

The two bonus products gave me a good laugh, although since I could read most of the packaging it wasn't too much of a mystery. They were pretty amusing though. I'm a sucker for adorable packaging though, and I know I'll find an excuse to use both at some point!
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:49 am

Is there any particular method you have with your application? I'm soooo apprehensive about trying it out!
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:48 pm

I just sprinkle out a little into a bowl, use a huge fluffy brush and concentrate it on my cheeks, forehead, chin and bridge of my nose.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:24 pm

I just put it on lightly on my cheeks, and a teensy bit on the bridge of my nose- and I use the fiber optic brush for it.

If you're super duper scared of it try it on your shoulders first.

I'm glad you got a giggle out of the add-ins :) I figured we'd have someone who speaks Japanese, but when I was shopping late at night the picture had DH and I rolling, so I had to grab them.