washed my lippie

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
queenie50cat

Re: washed my lippie

Post by queenie50cat » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:00 pm

Yours didn't melt all over your clothes. I'm not sure if it just leaked out or if the cap came off and it leaked out that way. In any event I tossed the container, so I'll have to get another one. Any excuse to place another order, lol.
tizzylou

Post by tizzylou » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:14 pm

No, I didn't have any problems with it leaking out on to my clothes, actually my lippies faired better than my laminated name tag, that need to be replaced anyway since the magnetic strip wasn't working well, it fell apart. My lippies all have washed and dried well. But, like I said before I can no longer read the labels,so have to open everone I grab until I find the right color.

Right now I'm looking for my Skinny Dip, and I know I didn't wash it, but have no clue what pocket it is in or where I sat it down.

Hollis
Ann

Post by Ann » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:35 am

i just found out i washed my "sweet nothing" lippie. *sigh* its all melted and stuck to the cap. i had to throw it away. but i guess.. that would give me a good excuse to get more stuff from SN!
tizzylou

Post by tizzylou » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:42 pm

I haven't washed a lippie recently, but one of my coworkers threw out my beloved Skinny Dip. I had dropped it on the floor in her office and she thought that it had come out of one of the home health bags that we had rescued when they were closing, so she threw it out. Oh well, that gives me a reason to justify buying more SN.

Hollis