More slick sticks like Strawberry Fields

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
kchalbi

More slick sticks like Strawberry Fields

Post by kchalbi » Thu May 23, 2013 9:10 am

I'm really loving the color, texture, sheerness, and pretty much everything about Strawberry Fields! I'd be first in line for other variations on this shade-sheer raspberry, plum, tangerine come to mind!
Heidiv

Re: More slick sticks like Strawberry Fields

Post by Heidiv » Thu May 23, 2013 10:39 am

For Tangerine, the KS Peachy Keene comes to mind. It's one of my favs. I have Strawberry Fields in my cart thou.
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Thu May 23, 2013 5:46 pm

But the kisser slicker formula is different then the slick stick which is really the the ALG without the mint and plumper.I love Strawberry Fields and would welcome more variations of it.
ega

Post by ega » Thu May 23, 2013 5:58 pm

I would love them too!
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
Lemon

Post by Lemon » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:35 pm

The Lippiepalooza collection was just released, but I wanted to say that I'm also enamored by Strawberry Fields.

With this solid jelly formula, one can wear colors they normally can't pull off because it would be sheer and blend well with one's natural lip color. Plus no matter how many times I exfoliate or hydrate myself, opaque colors are still too hard to work with on my lip type. I request jelly slick stick colors in *orange*, a reddish-orange coral, a non-plum berry and the color of red-fleshed dragon fruit (which is like a raspberry fuschia). Thanks.

Happy Summer.
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:33 am

oooh, more jellies would be great. i'm thinking of a sheer coral :D

and a peachier version of peachy keen, which really reads more tangerine on my lips as well - very wearable and much loved though!!