FOTD (I hope I'm doing this right!)

fluttershy

FOTD (I hope I'm doing this right!)

Post by fluttershy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:38 am

Not sure if I'm doing this right... after much stalking, I wanted to give this a shot!

I used Goddess all over the lid, Cream on the inner corners, blended Propinquity with Anywhere (GWP), and used Burnout as a liner. I kind of feel like I tried too many colors... whoops! :(
Attachments
eyes-1.png
eyes-1.png (258.85 KiB) Viewed 10848 times
eyes-2.png
eyes-2.png (232.03 KiB) Viewed 10848 times
catlover

Re: FOTD (I hope I'm doing this right!)

Post by catlover » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Very pretty, I think it looks great with your eye color and skin tone you did a really good job blending too :)
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:51 pm

catlover wrote:Very pretty, I think it looks great with your eye color and skin tone you did a really good job blending too :)
Thank you!!!! The blending is what I'm most worried about... I have this fear that everything is either going to look blotchy or muddy. :(

Or worse... like a clown...
catlover

Post by catlover » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Well you definitely don't need to worry you have the skills :) what i really like about your eyeshadow look is how seamless it looks, doesnt look heavy just looks soft and nicely defined. Just have fun! There are no rules. It also helps that Karen's eye colors are easy to work with they are soft and blend so easily so it's hard to really mess up ;) btw your eyes are beautiful .