Contact Me page

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
LT16

Contact Me page

Post by LT16 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:09 am

Hi - Sorry to post this but I sent out an email on Monday and haven't gotten a response to my email. I resent again yesterday but was wondering if my message got sent to the junk folder as SN normally responds fairly quickly?
Thanks
MyLavenderHeart

Re: Contact Me page

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:55 am

LT16 wrote:Hi - Sorry to post this but I sent out an email on Monday and haven't gotten a response to my email. I resent again yesterday but was wondering if my message got sent to the junk folder as SN normally responds fairly quickly?
Thanks
Me too, LT16, perhaps something happened to the email on the way? :?:
I contacted them on march 13`th re. a possible glitch in a description on the site, and I never heard back. The last time before that it took about 8 days before I got a reply back, so I just assumed they were busy-busy-busy because of the collection etc. If you don`t get a reply perhaps Jen can answer the question for you here via a forum post, or you PM her if it is more sensitiv info/question :)
JenW

Post by JenW » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:33 pm

I saw both of them in there. If there is ever something that I can fix/look up from my end to help things run more efficiently at the shop, I am happy to do it. I know our staff has not changed much, but the volume has grown. As volume increases, we have to be more efficient which means some of the extra emailing might not happen as often.

I think in LT16's case, they were waiting for the package to take care of it in one email. If your tracking says it got there Thursday, I am sure it did. Since they process returns about once a week, you should hear from them next week. All of the information you sent regarding your return was perfect. The emailing ahead of shipping it is more just for us to be on the look out for it.

As for MyLavenderHeart, since it was a web correction, I will fix it! You were right!
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:45 pm

JenW wrote:I saw both of them in there. If there is ever something that I can fix/look up from my end to help things run more efficiently at the shop, I am happy to do it. I know our staff has not changed much, but the volume has grown. As volume increases, we have to be more efficient which means some of the extra emailing might not happen as often.

I think in LT16's case, they were waiting for the package to take care of it in one email. If your tracking says it got there Thursday, I am sure it did. Since they process returns about once a week, you should hear from them next week. All of the information you sent regarding your return was perfect. The emailing ahead of shipping it is more just for us to be on the look out for it.

As for MyLavenderHeart, since it was a web correction, I will fix it! You were right!
Just happy to help, Jen! I just figured that if I - who know your products so well - could be tiny bit confused, someone new could be confused too.
Really awesome that Silk Naturals is growing and getting more customers, but understandably it will make the answering of emails a tiny bit slower with the same staff but with more customers.

Next time I see something that needs to be fixed I will instead PM you, that way I won`t take up unneccessesary time from the regular SN`s customer service (AKA Karen & The Rainbowmakers )
Wow, if Silk Naturals had a employee-band THAT would be a cool name for it! Am I right?????

Karen & The Rainbowmakers

Ok, all done now... :lol:
JenW

Post by JenW » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Love it!

Yes, I will be happy to check into all things webpage related.
Faves-
LT16

Post by LT16 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Thanks for the update Jen. Since I didn't get a reply just thought it might've gotten into the spam folder or some email glitch.

Good to know my email was received successfully.
LT16

Post by LT16 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Oh, forgot to say thanks MLH for your response too! :)
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:24 pm

It's weird too because I know I responded to your original email LT. I haven't been to the post office to pick things up since Wednesday, but I did send a response to your original email.
Wow, if Silk Naturals had a employee-band THAT would be a cool name for it! Am I right?????

HEHE- that's an awesome band name! Susan would have to front the band though- she's the singer! Jen could play bass, and ummm I guess if we were a punk band I could play guitar- I only know 3 chords.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
JenW

Post by JenW » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 am

karen wrote:

HEHE- that's an awesome band name! Susan would have to front the band though- she's the singer! Jen could play bass, and ummm I guess if we were a punk band I could play guitar- I only know 3 chords.
Hmm. I have an electric cello. Electric bass can't be that far off, and there is one in the house if my daughter will let me touch it. And I know about 6 guitar chords. ;) I'll teach you everything I know!
Faves-
LT16

Post by LT16 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:50 am

Karen - I didn't receive any replies which I thought was odd because SN have always responded really quick to my emails. Thanks for your response Karen. :)