Web Design

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
Maeva

Web Design

Post by Maeva » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 pm

I like the new home page Karen!
Looks great :D

Besos!
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
Die Marchen

Re: Web Design

Post by Die Marchen » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Me too, but I have a suggestion: maybe you write that you have a huge variety of shadows from bold to delicates? (Of course write in some beautiful native speaking way)

If I were a new customer I would be scared a little ;-)
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:33 pm

Die Marchen wrote:Me too, but I have a suggestion: maybe you write that you have a huge variety of shadows from bold to delicates? (Of course write in some beautiful native speaking way)

If I were a new customer I would be scared a little ;-)
I agree. If you mention the number of eye shadows; it would give the impression that you really do have something for everyone. I personally can't wear bold unless it is worn as a liner.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:51 pm

Thank you!! And thank you for the suggestion- you're right the colors I picked plus the text makes it seem like we're all about the glitter. It needs a little more "oomph" but it's a start.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten