Peach obsession: Bustle vs Incite; Hustle vs Kindle ?

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
Charz

Peach obsession: Bustle vs Incite; Hustle vs Kindle ?

Post by Charz » Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:21 am

Could anyone kindly shed some light on the differences between:

Bustle and Incite

(is Bustle sheerer? milkier? brighter? I don't have either of them yet, are they different enough to get both?)
I can wear almost any peach but have to be careful about coral, since bright pink can clash against my yellowy skin. Clandestine, for instance, turns hot pink on me and is virtually unwearable. Should I be looking at Bustle and Incite?

Hustle and Kindle (vs Dixie?)

I have Kindle and the shimmer was too much, is Hustle the shimmerless version of that? Is the shade brighter?

Were any of these intended to replace/make up for the discontinuation of the peachy/corally KCs?

One final question :P Hubbab looks incredible but I can't wear liquid glosses. Could I create the shade by layering Excite over something?

egerandi

Re: Peach obsession: Bustle vs Incite; Hustle vs Kindle ?

Post by egerandi » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:56 pm

The only ones I have is Incite and Hustle and they are comparable in color and are both bright. From the images, I think Bustle is more subdued than Incite.

Incite and Hustle are close, but Incite is more coral while Hustle is more orange. Incite also has an almost wet shine, and Hustle, while not exactly matte, it looks creamer and flatter.

Hustle is the orange I've been looking for! It looks great, stays on, doesn't turn, not shiny and it's nicely moisturizing.
tardis

Post by tardis » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:58 am

Bustle is much more subtle than Incite. It's more comparable to Peachy Keen if you have that. Peachy Keen is a sheer wash of orangey-red peach. Bustle is a more opaque, even more perfect version of that. More orange than peach but less coral/red than Incite. One or two swipes will give you a soft wash of warm color. A couple more swipes and you'll have a subtle orange/peach/red lip. Your own lip color will dictate just where it falls on the orange/red/peach spectrum. I have plenty of pink in my lips so it gives a slight reddishness like Peachy Keen does. Someone with paler lips will see even more of the orange.

Either way, Bustle is already one of my favorite warms and Peachy Keen is looking mighty nervous at its presence.
Last edited by tardis on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JenK

Post by JenK » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:15 am

tardis wrote:Either way, Bustle is already one of my favorite warms and Peachy Keen is looking might nervous at its presence
Must get Bustle!