Christopher Drummond MM swap for SN GWPs and lippies

Springfairy

Christopher Drummond MM swap for SN GWPs and lippies

Post by Springfairy » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi,

I have a few things for swap (all from Christopher Drummond, got a gift bag of makeup from my mom recently, she doesn't believe that my skin colour is neutral/cool toned, hence the swap):

Eyeshadows (all loose):
Ouro or Oro #230 colour is shiny copper (1 full size and 1 sample), only used sample to swatch
Aymee #233 warm medium pink, quite sparkly (1 sample size), only used sample to swatch
Marrom #232 medium brown with copper highlights (1 full size), only used sample to swatch

Creamy Lip Stain: Coral Reef (full size, with mirror and magnetised bottom), used a few times

Blush (powder) in Plush Pink #222, I have the full size but I don't use shimmery blushes that often and this blush I only used a few times, so happy to send a sample size of it

Radiance booster powder: Saude Pele #101 (1 sample size), barely used

Encore Versatile Pressed Powder in Beige (full size compact case with mirror and magnetised bottom), tried 2 times

Veludo Velvet Foundation (loose powder, sample size) in Luz Light #110, tried twice.

I'm looking for SN GWP eyeshadows (happy to discuss further by PM) and any of the following lippies: Infatuation, Figment, Mirage, Centerfold, Bella, Nectar, Bon Bon or Fascinate, so I can narrow my wish list a bit.

I'm in the UK but happy to ship internationally. PM if you're interested, thanks!
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."