Okay to use awesome sauce at the same time as...

moonshyne

Okay to use awesome sauce at the same time as...

Post by moonshyne » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Olay Regenerist daily regenerating serum (fragrance free version)?

Today I mixed a bit of awesome sauce with the above serum and it was amazing! It left my skin glowing! I just hope that combining them is ok. The Olay Regenerist ingredients are:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinleate, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Acohol.

It's high in Niacinamide. I just want to make sure the two products are compatible to se at the same time. Thanks in advance! I'm definitely ordering a full bottle of Awesome sauce. I love it!!
JenW

Re: Okay to use awesome sauce at the same time as...

Post by JenW » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 pm

I can't think if any reason not to combine them if it works for you, and you proceed with caution. The issues come with combining Niacinimide with an alpha hydroxy acid.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com