How much awesome sauce do you put on?

moonshyne

How much awesome sauce do you put on?

Post by moonshyne » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:00 am

I just got my samples of awesome sauce (plus a really nice sample of eyeshadow, I tried it out tonight and it looks great) I'm definitely ordering some shadows and lippies from here soon.

Ok my question is how much awesome sauce should I use? My skin drinks this stuff up!! Not kidding I put a bit on (like 3 or 4 drops) and it sunk right in..and I felt compelled to use more and although I think I may have used quite a bit (maybe a tsp?) it still absorbed very well and afterwards my skin felt soft and hydrated.

Is it ok to use that much or should I only be using a few drops? does anyone else find this stuff sinks in quick and needs quite a bit to feel like you've used enough?

If the results are worth it I really don't mind using a good amount of product each time I use it.
I used it 2x today (I love how this stuff makes my skin feel!) but will probably only use it during the day normally and use my retinol cream at night.(my guess is I shouldn't use awesome sauce a the same time as retinol, gycolic acid etc) That's another thing..is there anything that I shouldn't use at the same time as awesome sauce? In the morning I've been using salycitic acid on my chin area because I have some stubborn zits. Can I use the awesome sauce over the salicitic acid product? I'm using Neutrogena 3 in 1 Acne Stress Control. Would it be a problem to use awesome sauce along with that? Thanks for your help in advance!

I think I'm a future SN junkie lol, I can't wait to try some makeup next ;)
JenW

Re: How much awesome sauce do you put on?

Post by JenW » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 am

I usually use a pea sized amount. If it is the hydration your skin needs, you might consider layering with a more hydrating serum like Oatmeal or Green Tea & Aloe.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com