Replacement for Citrus Spice Body Butter?

landmouse

Replacement for Citrus Spice Body Butter?

Post by landmouse » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:24 pm

I only have a tiny dab of my Citrus Spice body butter left, and Karen said (via email) that she's not sure when it will be back. :cry: I really dislike overly floral scents, but my husband wasn't crazy about me "always smelling like a piece of fruit." I saw the Citrus Basil Lotion, but the only review says it's very flower-y. I'm also eying the Autumn Harvest Lotion and Saucy Body Oil, but I'm open to pretty much anything.

Can anyone who has tried several of the oils and lotions make a suggestion as to what would be a good compromise between me and Dear Hubby? TIA!
JenW

Re: Replacement for Citrus Spice Body Butter?

Post by JenW » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:56 pm

I actually found the Citrus Basil to be pretty grapefruity. If anything it was like Lychee, but not floral at all. But, since he is not a fan of fruit, it probably won't work. Autumn Harvest kind of reminds me of pumpkin pie and mulled cider....
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
feyith

Post by feyith » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Autumn Harvest is nice and mild and not floral.

You might want to check out the body oils too.

My SO thinks Secret Admirer is nice. I haven't tried the others yet.
landmouse

Post by landmouse » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Thanks, ladies! Autumn Harvest is now in my wish list awaiting my next purchase, along with Saucy Body Oil because the description and reviews sound intriguing...now if I can just convince him that 2 orders in 2 weeks at more than $30 each is in our budget! :lol: There's just WAY to much stuff to try here, and I keep finding more after I've already placed an order...