Anyone try the Equalizer gumball yet?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
pinkfox

Anyone try the Equalizer gumball yet?

Post by pinkfox » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:43 pm

I am so excited to try this. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the solution to impossible to match skin!
Lyn
Know yourself!
See Spot. See Spot Change.
See Doctor... or See Spot Kill.
educate yourself
http://www.mpip.org

Live every day as if it is your LAST chance to make someone happy!
feyith

Re: Anyone try the Equalizer gumball yet?

Post by feyith » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 pm

I missed out and am curious.
JenW

Post by JenW » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:25 am

As I get older, my rosacea is getting worse....to the point where blush really is not an option much of the time (so sad because I love blush!) I tried it along the areas where it is the worst, and it helped me look a little more normal. I am hoping we add this permanently... ;)
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:28 pm

JenW wrote:As I get older, my rosacea is getting worse....to the point where blush really is not an option much of the time (so sad because I love blush!) I tried it along the areas where it is the worst, and it helped me look a little more normal. I am hoping we add this permanently... ;)
Sometimes I have redness across my cheeks as well--some days are worse than others. I usually do a blend of a concealer and a glow under my foundation. I tried just the Equalizer yesterday, and then foundation, and it really did help! :D I also hope this becomes a permanent addition!
~Tracy~
ladycattat

Post by ladycattat » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:39 pm

bummer, I missed it! I was going to do a big order when my tax refund $ comes in in a couple weeks and of course it's gone. Anybody who doesn't like theirs, hit me up......

xx
Laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger
pinkfox

Post by pinkfox » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Looking forward to trying this tomorrow! Must have misread the description though because somehow I thought it said something to wear instead of foundation, LOL! Looks a little too green for that.....
Lyn
Know yourself!
See Spot. See Spot Change.
See Doctor... or See Spot Kill.
educate yourself
http://www.mpip.org

Live every day as if it is your LAST chance to make someone happy!
happyhiker

Post by happyhiker » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:26 pm

Count me as another that wants this to become a permanent resident of the SN product line! I love it and want to buy it in larger quantities!
Jill
Jules77

Post by Jules77 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:27 am

I too really hope that Equalizer is made permanent! I've used nearly all my little pot up now and hope to be able to replace it with a big pot soon. My skin doesn't need much coverage, just toning down the red patches and sallowness slightly and Equalizer does that perfectly. It also blurs pores and has a kind of luminous/matte finish. Perfect for throwing on my face for the school run!
naughtykittens

Post by naughtykittens » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:12 am

I really like the way the Equalizer evens out my skin tone and covers the rosacea redness. Unfortunately, the formula does not work with my skin, and slides around on my face within an hour or two like all the foundation formulas (except for All-purpose, which I love). It even slides when I put something over/under it or both. I have weird oily/combination/sensitive skin, so I expect this to work for a lot of other people. I'm also pretty pale, so it's a smidge too dark and green/yellow toned for me, but I expect it will work for a lot of others who aren't too pale or too dark.
duhmoms

Post by duhmoms » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:05 pm

I have used this the last couple of days. Yesterday it was under foundation, today over foundation.
I have rosacea that has grown worse as i get older, and this is a great product to subdue the redness. I use it only where I have redness, which is mainly on my right cheek , nose and chin. I prefer this under my foundation, as over it really is too pale for me. I am medium/light in foundation formula and this is still way too pale for even my light times(winter, spring). I would love for this to become a permanent product! I will recommend this to any of my friends that have similar redness issues.