Feral kitten HELP & advice, please!

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
JenW

Re: Feral kitten HELP & advice, please!

Post by JenW » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Shipwreck is a great name for a kitty! I love it!

Mikie- sending good vibes your way!!!!!!

She seems to be fine when we hold her, and she purrs. She does not like it when we try to pick her up, but she is content to be held, petted, and snuggled up with us in a 'towel cocoon'. I think she definitely has potential to be a good kitty for us. I just hope the Feline Leukemia/Aides test comes out good. We have a while to go on that one.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
~*mikie*~

Re: Feral kitten HELP & advice, please!

Post by ~*mikie*~ » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:01 am

Glad it's going well so far, Jen! Cookie Dough is a lucky little gal to have found the right family for her.

Didn't realize that about the FL test or had forgotten.When we adopted Abie & the vet wanted to test him, he offered the option of giving the shot w/o the test. Warned us of the dangers of doing so, but we elected that option & took a chance. It was this time of year, & I knew Abie would still have to live on the sunporch for a few more weeks but there was NO way I could have him live out there for more than a month. REALLY getting antsy about Bitsy already, & there was a minor skirmish here last night. Michael is CONTINUING to say NO :shock: . Sad & frustrated (& hopping mad at him,lol) but STILL hopeful because I KNOW his big heart & because I don't know how to BE any other way.

Love the name Shipwreck, ROFL!

mikie
Live! Love! Laugh! They'll wonder what we're up to!
~*mikie*~

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
(click daily ~ it's free! Click animal rescue there,too!)
we can make THE difference! :-)