Eyelight shadows

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
4wheel

Eyelight shadows

Post by 4wheel » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:21 am

Tomorrow I get my order with 9 of the Eyelight shadows...excited!! So I wanted to make a thread to talk how different these are and as I use the Product Filter there are more that I realize. :o
Nighthawk, Momentum, & Touring are in these too. More for the wish list ...oh my!! :D :D So if you have them and some of you already do. How are they different and what do you love or like about them?
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
aud

Re: Eyelight shadows

Post by aud » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:41 am

I'm loving Ether which I wore today. It's not matte, not exactly satin, not glittery, not sparkly but just nice. Do I sound like Goldilocks lacking adjectives? :P Phantom is also a good one-colour wash.

It's really a work safe texture but not boring nor flat and would be suitable for all ages (except for those that really truly love their sparkles and glitter).
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:31 am

LOL Aud, Goldilocks!! :lol: I wore Phantom & Clutch with Heat and I always use primer so they looked wonderful together. A nice Fall eye look. I have to make more time to play with them. But I saw how they can be soft and sheer then the primer does make them deepen with a pop of glow that is cool. :o :o
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
lov2read68

Post by lov2read68 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Resurrecting an older thread as I was the happy recipient of 3 of the Eyelight shadows from Jennifae's blog giveaway.
Wore Clutch & Phantom today. May I just gush about how fantastic this formulation is for *ahem* more mature eyes! ;)
Would love to see some highlight colors & a great taupe in this formulation!
THANK YOU KAREN!!!
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:02 pm

I'll join in on the love for the EL finish too! My most favite color from this line is Fusion. Absolutely love everything about it! The finish, the texture, the color are all amazing.

I can't to sparkly e/s at all, so this finish is HG for me :). Thank you Karen for releasing this finsih for us that can't do sparkles :D