Lost my only LE Celestial :(

egerandi

Lost my only LE Celestial :(

Post by egerandi » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Just when I re-discovered this lovely color, Celestial jumps out of my pocket into the street and poof, it's gone. I got it as a swap from someone, so I'm hoping there is still some more out there. It doesn't have to be full size or untouched, I just would like to enjoy it a bit longer :)

I have tons of SN eye shadows, already as sample size or I can make some samples, from lippies too, so try me :)

I'm in the US, but open to international swap if needed. I just moved, so my makeup, although all still there, is slightly disorganized, but I'll try to be as prompt as possible when we make a deal :)

THANKS!
Xarata

Re: Lost my only LE Celestial :(

Post by Xarata » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:11 am

i'll take a look at mine. It made the keep pile, but I don't remember being completely in love with it or anything, and at the very least I could send you half a stick, as I don't go through them very fast and it's a shame to waste.

*It is very late and I have a very long weekend ahead of me, so if I manage to forget this, do remind me
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:49 pm

Xarata wrote:i'll take a look at mine. It made the keep pile, but I don't remember being completely in love with it or anything, and at the very least I could send you half a stick, as I don't go through them very fast and it's a shame to waste.

*It is very late and I have a very long weekend ahead of me, so if I manage to forget this, do remind me
Thanks much, half would be plenty! I have some small containers, like the ones the cream blush samples came in, so I can totally just smoosh it in there. Anything I can send you?
ladycattat

Post by ladycattat » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Andrea....how on earth did I ever miss a lippie called Celestial??? This is probably TMI, but that was the *theme* of DH and my wedding. Our invites were just crawling with suns, moons and stars, our colors were sunny yellow and royal blue, the the favors were star-shaped candles and bookmarks with stars and moons. Our first two places were just crazy decorated in that theme. In my current house, I have *pared down* considerably, but my heart still goes pitty-pat when I see that word!
What color and finish is it?
Thanks,
Laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger