Facelift is back, and brought a few friends...

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Ladybug914

Re: Facelift is back, and brought a few friends...

Post by Ladybug914 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:04 am

Dwis wrote:Oh Nooo.... I'm 17w pregnant now. Reading these great ingredients of Awesome Sauce, should I stay away from this during pregnancy? :(
I believe I read in the product description that this is not pregnancy safe.
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Who needs comedy central when there is Karen and her descriptions?! 'Booze hag'? 'sinus clearing nugget of demon fire'? serious lololololol :D

Oh yeah, those lippies will be mine soon, and I'll give awesome sauce a try. Switching it with Super Serum seems like just what I need :)
aud

Post by aud » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:53 am

Awesome Sauce was released just in time for my SN purchase :) I'm running out of a daytime antioxidant packed serum. I loved Super Serum but strayed away from it (after having used at least 4 FS bottles of it).

threw in a sample of the new reformulated Facelift serum too, as well as the Camellia PF moisturiser. 2 of the new ALGs as well will be mine. Muahahaha.

Looking forward to the next release. Hopefully with more lipstains. No pressure :D
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
Emily

Post by Emily » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:11 am

How would this compare to the Vitamin C Peptide serum? I've been using that for a few months, and I'm not sure it's been as miraculous as I'd like.

My skin is oily, acne-prone, and dehydrated. Awesome Sauce sounds like it would be good for addressing the acne and for hydrating - how does the amount of vitamin C in each compare?
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:17 pm

It has the same percentage of vitamin c, but there's a few other goodies in it too. I think for acne prone skin in theory, the Awesome Sauce is a better choice.

Thank you to all that are giving it a try!!! I think they're some of my better work as far as skin care goes- but boy is that really individual stuff.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:40 pm

egerandi wrote:Who needs comedy central when there is Karen and her descriptions?! 'Booze hag'? 'sinus clearing nugget of demon fire'? serious lololololol :D

Oh yeah, those lippies will be mine soon, and I'll give awesome sauce a try. Switching it with Super Serum seems like just what I need :)
Indeed! But even with that description, I'm craving sushi.