As if moving wasn't pita enough...

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
egerandi

As if moving wasn't pita enough...

Post by egerandi » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:33 pm

So yeah, after a year, we're moving again, hopefully into something more permanent this time. The selling of the goods that won't fite (size mostly, and most of them were bought a year ago, specifically for this place, ugh) commences soon, and I'm sure I'm gonna have to donate a bunch of stuff again. Oh, purging is good for the soul!
And I'll definitely mark my makeup box this time around to not go through last year's fiasco :)

On top of all this, it turns out that one of the managers of a place we submitted application for is no longer working there due to trust issues (ie: he was lying to the tennants and the owners about bunch of stuff). Good hands to have my credit application with SS# and current address and stuff, eh? I already have credit monitoring in place and had for your years but now I'm in the process of adding credit freeze through all three bureaus :( Good thing I don't actually need it open anyway, as nobody has to inquire my reports: found a new place and don't need new cc's. Grrrr.
JenK

Re: As if moving wasn't pita enough...

Post by JenK » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:02 pm

That stinks the slimeball has all your info. I hate giving out my SS#. I swear someone stole my info...I always get things for AARP, & Social Security...have for years. When I check my credit all is fine, but it still freaks me out. Keep checking to make sure all is ok.

Good luck w/ the move. That's great you found a new place.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:26 pm

Good Luck!!! I don't envy your upcoming move, but it's nice to hoe things out every once in a while. You're getting to be an old pro with it!

I hope your new place is incredible, and in a good location for you.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Yeah, credit thing is scary. I have excellent credit and I really don't wanna start over with a new number. Anyway.

Yes, I'm already loving the new place, although we had to compromise a bit on space and commute, but the environment is nicer and so are the landlords. I'm hoping to stay there for a very long time :)