Green Apple Lip Lube?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
superwahz

Green Apple Lip Lube?

Post by superwahz » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:29 pm

This has probably been asked before but when I search it I get too many results so please bear with me...

I've been avidly using the SN stash of lip lube/balms I've amassed and realized that my *favorite* is the green apple flavor in the formula that's slippery, like a gloss in a tube... It's the only one I have in that formula. I went to order more tonight because I'm almost done with it and can't find it! :cry: I'm addicted to the feel of it and the yummy green apple jolly rancher flavor of it...please tell me it's only temporarily gone or I've somehow overlooked it? :cry:
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
zeebs

Re: Green Apple Lip Lube?

Post by zeebs » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:25 am

Oh, it's such a good one. I hope we can still get it?
aud

Post by aud » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:56 am

May I ride on this thread and ask about the Summer Fruit Organic Lipbalm? I had only used it a few times before it went missing on me :( It's my absolute favourite scent!
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 pm

The green apple (it was called "Bad Girl") is my favorite, too! It has been off the site for a while now. I also love the flavor AND the formula. I just have not fallen in love with any of the new flavors in the way I love the green apple. Pretty please, bring it back--same flavor and formula!
~Tracy~
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:36 pm

The bad girl is a favorite of mine too. I would love to see it and chocolate orange come back.
fairyfli

Post by fairyfli » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:01 pm

I too would love to see this formula come back! I loved the flavor but mostly I just loved the formula... I know that it could get a bit melty :shock: but for me this is the best one besides the black label lippies. It was smooth and creamy... the other ones all leave to much of a waxy feeling for me, the last version was a bit better but it still leaves that waxy feeling! :( Anyways those are my two cents as well, karen please bring this back, please pretty please! :D
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:31 pm

It has been gone for a while because the formula was a little too melty for summer shipping.

I agree that it was a rocking flavor though. I'll see what I can do :)
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
superwahz

Post by superwahz » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:37 pm

karen wrote:It has been gone for a while because the formula was a little too melty for summer shipping.

I agree that it was a rocking flavor though. I'll see what I can do :)
Thanks Karen! <3

I do agree with the other ladies though, the formula is like magic for me. It *is* melty and I can see how it would make a mess for summer shipping, wonder if it would work in a jar/pot better or one of those squeeze tube lipgloss things you squeeze the product up in? I have all 3 lipbalm formulas, the most waxy feeling one I wear to bed (it's still there in the morning!), the medium one I have in my purse since I know it won't melt, but the softest one is the one I used the most as it has the most slip. It wears off faster than the others but something about the texture was just perfect... ;)
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:47 am

aud wrote:May I ride on this thread and ask about the Summer Fruit Organic Lipbalm? I had only used it a few times before it went missing on me :( It's my absolute favourite scent!
I too love the Summer Fruit one....hope it will return one day. :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
zus

Post by zus » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Bad Girl Lip Lube, with a cheetah print wrapping! Yum, my favourite flavour. Such a good name+wrapping too, always made me smile when I took it from my pocket, which was often enough to have the print on the sticker completely rub off. A sign of love, right :)