MAC

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
victorianbutterfli

MAC

Post by victorianbutterfli » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Just got my 2nd shipment of the MAC. The shadows are wonderful, and I love the little surprises, mmmm good!! Karen must have shipped them out yesterday, so ya'll should be getting it soon. happy stalking your mailman!
karen
Site Admin

Re: MAC

Post by karen » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Yes! They did go out yesterday...I needed to post that, and I'm so glad you gave me that little reminder. I'm working on a HUGE surprise for the site today, and it's sucked away all of my attention today. Back to the grind tomorrow though, and I can't wait! I found a new pigment supplier, and I have 30 new pigments waiting for me...when's your next visit :D ??? I haven't unboxed 30 new pigments in YEARS- exciting!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:05 am

I can't wait to get mine.
victorianbutterfli

Post by victorianbutterfli » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:38 pm

karen wrote:Yes! They did go out yesterday...I needed to post that, and I'm so glad you gave me that little reminder. I'm working on a HUGE surprise for the site today, and it's sucked away all of my attention today. Back to the grind tomorrow though, and I can't wait! I found a new pigment supplier, and I have 30 new pigments waiting for me...when's your next visit :D ??? I haven't unboxed 30 new pigments in YEARS- exciting!
30 new pigments!?!?! wow, you definitely have your hands full. We can come up soon I hope, when would be a good time for you? I'll be checking the site for this huge surprise, and we'll get a time set up to visit. Let me know :D
victorianbutterfli

Post by victorianbutterfli » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:40 pm

oh, and is there a specific spot on the site that we should be watching. Just the New Products section?
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:00 pm

I got my pretties today. I wish I had time to play with them tomorrow. I have to get ready for a bunch of giggling girls that will be spending the night. Tomorrow is my dd's 12th birthday. I also need to decorate her cake. I did enjoy getting my package and looking at all the pretty colors. Thanks Karen.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Yay!!!! Happy Birthday to your DD :D A house full of 12 year old girls- it reminds me of my days as a camp counselor. The 8th grade girls I had were the most perfect creatures on the planet- smart, fun, really amazing girls. Oh but the next year....wow- BIG change. Still pretty cool, but the transformation they made during the year was remarkable.

I misspoke a little bit- big project, not so much another product release (we have a mini one next week for the hair gel- and that will be ASAP). We've been working on a project on the site to make it easier to shop- I was hoping I would wake up this morning and it would magically work, but alas, it's not quite right yet. I fix one thing, and break another. Hats off to all of you techie girls out there- I don't know how you do it every day (I guess being competent helps....I'm sort of a babe in the woods on this one).

@Victorianbutterfly- the new piggies are really cool. Hot pink natural glitters, one that's coated with pure silver- really fun to play with. We'll have fun on your next visit!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 am

I told my daughter you said Happy Birthday. She of course said who's Karen? I'm sure she will know soon enough since she has been stealing some of my eye shadows. Right now she only collects them.

That's funny about the 8th graders. My son is in 8th grade. He is also 5ft. 10in. They sure grow up fast.

I'm so happy to hear about the hair gel, I can't wait to order it.

Cake is done, I should hop in the shower.
fairyfli

Post by fairyfli » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:25 am

I got my new colors and they are truly beautiful can't wait to play with them.... as a collector of the eyeshadow crack I was wondering when this MAC ended... or when will be the last week that will be included in the MAC... I love to try and get every little lovely! :D
Thanks!