Picture of hair with new gel

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
Colleen

Picture of hair with new gel

Post by Colleen » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:15 am

Here's a picture of me using the sn hair curling gel. My hair is only slightly wavy normally from about halfway down and straight closer to the scalp. This is the second day. I used it yesterday and then today I just sprayed my hair with a little bit of water and scrunched. I really hope to see this for sale soon. I love it Karen, you did a great job with this.

Trainer

Re: Picture of hair with new gel

Post by Trainer » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:25 am

Your hair looks beautiful! I am hoping we can buy some more soon, I only have a drop left!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:53 pm

You look gorgeous! We have a big "make me" list to hopefully plow through this week, and the gel is on it. I'm out too- sad sad day.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Trainer

Post by Trainer » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:40 am

karen wrote:You look gorgeous! We have a big "make me" list to hopefully plow through this week, and the gel is on it. I'm out too- sad sad day.
Oh no! Sorry you're out too! So sad! lol :lol:

But, yeah for it making it to the to do list! Thanks so much!!
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:55 am

Thank you Karen,and Trainer. I am so glad you are making more of the gel, I just love it. I have been wanting to try it on my daughters hair, but right now I am not sharing. :lol:
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:27 pm

I missed out on the gumball, so I am happy to hear more is on the way. Colleen--your hair looks so cute!
~Tracy~
Ghost

Post by Ghost » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Oh I love your hair colleen

Great product idea karen :D

I haven't had a chance to use mine yet so I love any helpful tips for using it
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Thanks Ghost. I just put some on my hand then rub my hands together and spread it through my hair. Than I scrunch it up. It seems to work better some days than others so I think I don't have the magic amount figured out yet. I do really love it though.
BeRefinnEj

Post by BeRefinnEj » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Looks so pretty!

By the way, what is a "make it list" I'm new to Silk Naturals and the forum (but already so impressed with SN I threw away a whole bunch of junk :p )
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 pm

BeRefinnEj wrote:Looks so pretty!

By the way, what is a "make it list" I'm new to Silk Naturals and the forum (but already so impressed with SN I threw away a whole bunch of junk :p )
Thank you. The make it list is just Karen saying that she has it on the list of things she's going to be making soon to add to the site. The hair waving gel came out as a gumball which was just a trial product for people to buy and see if they would like it. In another thread Karen said she was going to try to have the gel up next week.

Welcome to the forum.