Valentine's is Live!!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Valentine's is Live!!!!

Post by karen » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:59 am

It's live on the site!!!!!! I did a video swatch that's taking forever to upload (seriously, a 2 minute video takes 2 hours to upload to Youtube), and that will be uploading while I sleep. I like the video swatch a lot because some of the shimmers are incredibly complicated, and a still just doesn't show how cool they are.

We're temporarily out of spritzer tops, so the rose spritz is only available in samples at the moment.

I decided to release the Stick 'Em at a special intro price. We've been getting really positive reports about this formula=- and I'm not sure what I would do to change it at the moment, so we're going with it. It does dry a bit hazy- so just use a very small amount, and if you want the colors to really pop don't let it dry all the way before you put the colors on. I wore Cupcake today, and it shimmered as well or better than the original formula.

There are no samples for the fragrances- we marked the full size waaay down because with the new liquid formula we'd have to charge $2 for a sample- so it's better for everyone just to offer the one size at a reduced price.

Don't miss the Gumball section!!!!!! There are a few fun hair formulas in there. I looove the curl gel- that's the reason for the new avatar.

This was a super fun collection- I hope you really love it!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for your ideas, input, diligent testing= and all of those other wonderful little things you do to make our days. We really appreciate it!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Ladybug914

Re: Valentine's is Live!!!!

Post by Ladybug914 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:08 am

The Body Butter in two new scents!!! <swoon> And lots of pretty, pretty, pretty colors!!! Such a lovely Valentine's collection! Thank you, so much, Karen!
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:13 am

The collection looks amazing! And I NEED some Sugar! I don't even know where to start with the e/s, they are all so pretty. Thank you Karen! You must be exhausted, its past 1 am on the east coast!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:18 am

I forgot Icing!!!!!!! I just listed it- and will do the pic ASAP tomorrow.
Yes, it's been a long day, but I'm more of a late night gal- so it's not really even before my bedtime. I'm just useless before 9:00 though.

Thea did a great job with her colors- I'm really awed by her talent.

Yes, you need some Sugar- everyone needs Sugar!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:28 am

I'm so on it! First order (of more to come) assembled. Cerise looks almost like Rouge, and if it doesn't I dun care, want it anyway :)
feyith

Post by feyith » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:51 am

Yes!!! Nude Beach clone!!! Thank you, pretty lady!!! :mrgreen:
Kirti

Post by Kirti » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:18 am

Woohoo :D time to get ordering!!!
http://kiandmakeup.blogspot.com/
discogranny

Post by discogranny » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:16 am

AAhhh!!! What have you done! haaha
I have 2 exams for university coming up in about a fortnight, and Ive just spent two hours going through and working out what I'm going to order from SN!
It all looks so wonderful! I had to go and shower using the original cleansing conditioner, in order to try and get my SN fix in another way, but apparently, back here I am, about to make an order! hehehe!
Aren't we all going to have a great time.
Thanks Karen!
sophlove

Post by sophlove » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 am

I ordered eye primer and 1 oz. Cleansing conditioner... a little too chicken to try the full size because my hair is super thick and usually unmanageable unless I use thick conditioners. It may be good to go light, though! I'm super excited to try out both... wish I had more money to try out colors but I have enough eye colors as is!
Die Marchen

Post by Die Marchen » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 am

Great! Thank you so much for an early release! Now I have a chance to get my package before Valentines)))

Awesome)