Just a little post for Susan

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
Colleen

Just a little post for Susan

Post by Colleen » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 pm

I just got my sn order and there was a cute little note from Susan asking if we had snow in Texas. I was hoping Karen would show her this post. I love little personalized notes. This year we have only had one day with a little bit of snow. Here is a picture of my kids and I last year in our yard.

ChristineLynnP

Re: Just a little post for Susan

Post by ChristineLynnP » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Wow Colleen, that's a decent coating of snow! I remember you and Chelsea posting about snow in TX, but I thought you both just got flurries. Hope you guys had fun with the white stuff, I'd send you some of our's this year if I could :lol:
Check us out on etsy: www.titanweave.etsy.com
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:11 pm

We had record breaking snow last year which is the picture there. We have lived in Texas for 10 years and have used are back yard as a sledding hill several times. It is all gone in a couple of days though. We usually just have the one day for playing.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:19 pm

That's some serious snow! She popped in to look at the pic, but I kept her really really really busy yesterday- so hopefully she'll get a chance to respond tomorrow.

You're lucky that it melts so fast- snow isn't really that much fun after the first few days anyway. After that the novelty wares off, and it's just plain cold!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Thanks for showing her the post Karen. I just heard the new products are going up so I am sure you are all busy. I can't wait to see what you have made. I grew up in Washington state we had a lot of snow all winter there. It is nice for me to not have to deal with it. I sometimes think my kids miss out a bit though. Which is why we have sleds in the attic and our yard makes a nice sledding hill whenever it does snow. Thanks for the new goodies Karen and be sure to get some rest.