Free! 40 eyeshadows and 7 lippies- Taken

piccola_donna

Free! 40 eyeshadows and 7 lippies- Taken

Post by piccola_donna » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:13 am

I have 40 eyeshadows and 7 lip products that I just don't use and I would rather someone else have them than have them go to waste.

The names of the eyeshadows can be seen in the photo. Many of them have not been used at all (other than tested) and there are only a few that have been used more than 2 or 3 times. Many of them are limited edition or not available anymore.

The lippies are Platinum Red, Vivacious, and Rapture Lavish Lip creams, Symphony, Monarch and Carpe Diem Black Label and Beloved Kiss Bliss. These have all been tested but not used. Most of these are not available anymore.
Copy of DSCF0001.jpg
Copy of DSCF0001.jpg (332.93 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
I want to send them as one lot as I can imagine that otherwise I would end up sending out 47 individual packages and i just don't have time for that. I am in Australia so that makes things a little more difficult too. I guess if one person gets the lot they could then pass on the stuff they don't want to other people.

I'm happy to post to anywhere but I think postage could end up being around $20 to the USA so i would like the receiver to pay postage. I will send it to the first NICE person who pm's me and is willing to pay postage.
Ladybug914

Re: Free! 40 eyeshadows and 7 lippies- Taken

Post by Ladybug914 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Wow! Somebody just hit the jackpot! How fun!
Silverfern

Re: Free! 40 eyeshadows and 7 lippies- Taken

Post by Silverfern » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 pm

I didn't get here in time to snatch it up, but it makes me happy when people do stuff like this. So thanks piccola_donna!