To Swap: SN ES, GWP, Blushers & Others

aud

To Swap: SN ES, GWP, Blushers & Others

Post by aud » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:20 am

Hi all,

I have the following items to swap. Please refer to the photos and the appended descriptions.
I am based in Singapore and will send via airmail to everywhere my post office will mail to. An airmail package takes around 7 - 12 working days from Singapore to the US (I ship regularly to my friend in Texas :)) and around 5 - 10 working days to Germany, as a gauge. A postal agency is about 8 minutes' walk away from my apartment, so I do ship pretty fast ( 1 - 2 working days).

Please post here and PM me as well :)

Airmail Shipping to be considered even (i.e. I ship to you and you ship to me). Items will be packed securely and bubblewrapped where necessary.

To swap for the following SN items/ samples that I don't have:
Please feel free to send your samples in small plastic sachets, this helps with reducing shipping costs, bulk and doesn't require bubble wrap.)
Blushers (samples will do): Carnal (full size will be welcome), Forbidden, Palace, Apple
ES (samples will do): Earth, Eu-Taupe-Ia, Teacher's Pet, Terra, Sierra, Aztec, Charming, Tailfeather, Tawny, Papyrus, Honeymoon, GWP ES Vida
Lippies (samples will do): Mango, Azalea, Swank (sample or full size welcome), Verve

Please try me with alternative colours/ items as well if there's something you'd like from my collection but don't have the items above to swap with.

New with sifter seals intact full sized ES:
Spice (d/c), Glitz (d/c), Sleighbell (d/c) and Fire (taken)

Full size Fairy Dust (reserved) & 3 GWP ES - Candid (reserved), Trip, Foolish (reserved) and Mystery (swatched 1 - 2 x but not quite right for me, except Mystery which is New with Sifter Seal intact).

The following GWP ES are what I'd be happy to share samples of with you if you'd like to try them (but I'm keeping them!). Samples will be sent in small plastic sachets.

Shamrock, Picnic, Elle, L'Chaim, Brooke, Knack, Original and Twister

Similarly, the following full sized ES are what I'd be happy to share samples of with you - samples will be sent in small plastic sachets.
Groove, Vineyard, Eclipse, Bare, Idolize and Sizzle

The following blusher samples have been swatched 1 - 2x each but were too light for me. Up for swaps. All except Embrace are d/c, I believe. (all reserved!)

NON-SN items up for swap.
New and sealed Joppa Full Sized items
Banana Smoothie Lip Balm, Minty Lips Lip Balm, 5g-sized jars of Hayley, Sand and Gabi Eyeshadows.

Made in S. Korea Beauty Sheet Masks! For 1-time usage.
Dermal Essence Coenzyme Q10 Beauty Essence Mask, Collagen Essence Mask and Fyrinnae's Mineral Finishing Powder: Oil Control (the net weight is 12 grams and has only been used a few times - I can either swap it as it is, or provide samples in small plastic sachets.

aud

Re: To Swap: SN ES, GWP, Blushers & Others

Post by aud » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:05 am

Just an update:
Blusher sample jars are all gone.
Non-SN items all still available.

Current SN items available for swap - updated:
New Full-sized ES with sifter seals intact - Spice, Glitz, Sleighbell (all d/c colours) - reserved for yogingineer
GWP ES Trip (swatched 1 - 2x)
GWP ES Mystery (New with sifter seal intact) - yogingineer

I am looking to swap with the following:
Blushes: Carnal (full size will be welcome), Forbidden, Palace, Apple
ES (samples will do): Earth, Eu-Taupe-Ia, Mahalo, Terra, Sierra, Aztec, Charming, Tailfeather, Tawny, Papyrus, Honeymoon, GWP ES Vida
Lippies: Swank (new/unused), Lola GWP (new), Winter Rose (new)
EDM's Intensive Concealer in Tan [old formula with no Lauryl Lysine (sp?)]
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied