Don't you hate it when....?

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
Rhys

Re: Don't you hate it when....?

Post by Rhys » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Definitely count me in. I'm currently in bed with the laptop, it's over - and yay, my surgeon found and removed the tumour completely this morning, says my prognosis is really good cos it wasn't a big one (and given the size and location, I'm sorta kinda glad I went to the world expert even if it did mean a trek from Pacific Canada to Florida, cos it woulda been really easy to miss - it didn't even show up on the scans). Everyone at the hospital was super nice to me, too.

It'll take a while, and I have a scar a little over an inch long in the crease of my neck, but it's a plastic surgery closure, so it'll heal up to nearly invisible in a couple months.

I'm taking it easy for the nonce, might spend an extra day or two in sunny Florida. So glad it's done, but I am feeling kinda tired - and my neck aches.

Thanks to all of you for the good wishes and prayers - I KNOW they helped :) And I'll be more than ready for that champagne!

love -
Rhys
JenW

Post by JenW » Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:53 pm

So glad to hear it all went well!

You get some good rest and think happy eyeshadow combining dreams!!! You are the Queen of Combining, you know!

Take care!
Jen
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
rubycat95

Post by rubycat95 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:15 pm

Mikie,

LOL about the bus comment! I think I'll be able to find my way up there, although there are many places in Broome County that are are still unknown to me!
rubycat95

Post by rubycat95 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:17 pm

Oooops, I hit submit too early...............

Rhys, I am so glad to hear that all went well and that you are doing well. Take good care of yourself!

Susan/Ruby
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:28 pm

I'm just thrilled to bits to hear that it went well! Yes- we'll have lots of champagne- and I'll make you a concealer when you get here!

LOL about the getting lost comment- I'm the same way! Binghamton is more difficult than some cities- I'm not sure what it is, but I can never seem to get by bearings there.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten