Claimed

Oryx

Claimed

Post by Oryx » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:33 am

I recently received the GWP's Fleur and Brooke. Brooke was a surprise as it came with the gumballs even though the whole order was just 3 lip glosses/balm, perhaps it was to make up for the lack of a sample baggie? Regardless, it was great of SN and I appreciate it very much. Unfortunately, I never wear eyeshadow since they don't show up on me, and I don't have the time/patience/skill to use primers, different brushes, etc. I also have yellow skin so it really changes the colour of an eyeshadow.

So, because I don't want these great products to go to waste and I know that some ladies really like Brooke, I will send both as well as a sample size of EDM Ballet Slippers to anyone in Canada. None of the sifters have been opened, although I did test the colour of Fleur by swabbing some powder that was on the inside of the lid. I would prefer to give them to someone who will use them, although I don't care if you swap away Ballet Slippers as it does have Lauroyl Lysine in it.

My questions are:
-can the 5g jars be sent as domestic letterpost or domestic other?
-is it necessary to put them in bubblewrap or can I just put them inside a zip lock bag?
-if I use bubblewrap, would it still qualify as domestic other or would it be a parcel?

Thanks in advance for any answers you can give me.

If you are interested in these products, please send me a PM.
Last edited by Oryx on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Autumn

Re: Brooke & Fleur free to a good (Canadian) home, + questions

Post by Autumn » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:12 pm

I have Brooke and it is really pretty. It can be a applied with a fluffier eye shadow brush as a wash of colour.

I am in Canada. I wanted to send some MMU jars within Ontario. If your envelope has any "thickness" or "height" to it Canada Post will consider it a package. If it does not fit into the template (they have at the counter) it is considered a parcel. I had a business size envelope with two jars (eye shadow size) and Canada Post wanted to charge me IIRC almost $8.00. It did not fit through the template. (I guess this is because of the super mail boxes.) I decided to send in baggies instead.

Ironically, it is much cheaper to send the same size package to the US.