SN finishing powders & EDM foundation/blush/concealer

McKinley

SN finishing powders & EDM foundation/blush/concealer

Post by McKinley » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Hello, Ladies!This is my first time offering to swap on the forum, but I assure you that I am utterly trustworthy and honest, so you needn't worry that I won't hold up my end of the bargain. Though I suppose one needs to be cautious with newbies :^]

I have for swap:

Full size Silk Naturals 100% silk powder (I have only used it once, and just to test it--there is nothing wrong with it, I just found it a little gritty for my skin--I am sure it is a wonderful product, just not for me)

Full size Silk Naturals Vegan Perfecting Powder (same as above--I just tested it, and the texture was just not quite right for my skin--again, I am certain it is a wonderful product for those who are not me!)

Full Size EDM Fair Neutral Foundation in Original Glow (tested once, and it was too sheer for me)
Full Size EDM Fair Neutral Foundation in Semi Matte (tested once, and it was too sheer for me)
Full Size EDM Fair Neutral Foundation in Matte (tested once, and it was too sheer for me)
Full Size EDM blush in Apple (unopened)
Full Size EDM concealer in Sunshine (tested, didn't work with my skintone)

What I am interested in:

Blushes and lippies! I prefer my blushes in the pink category, so if you have any mineral blush free of bismuth that you are not happy with, let me know. I love mineral lippies of any persuasion, though I prefer pink, red, and clear. If you have anything else you might want to unload of the pink persuasion,or any skin care from SN that was not quite right, I am open. Also, if any of you ladies in Australia live near a Lush store, and want to trade me some Almond Kisses moisturizer for the lot, or for something else you can't get there that I can buy for you, or a gift certificate to Silk Naturals in exchange, that would be AMAZING! They no longer offer it at Canadian Lush, and it is my HG moisturizer!

Also, I live in Canada. Some of you have expressed the desire to swap within your own regions, but if you think about it, I will be paying postage to another country as well, so it should work out pretty equally over all :^)

I don't really know how this works--perhaps one of you can enlighten me: are we swapping for equal value? Like,if I paid 9.95 for each of the products I am offering, would it be alright to ask for something of similar value, like 2 lippies for a powder, and maybe one blush for a foundation or concealer,etc? Let me know if that is reasonable, or if you have an offer of your own!

Thanks, guys!
McKinley.