Spoiler Thread

aud

Re: Spoiler Thread

Post by aud » Sat May 22, 2010 1:42 pm

Very lovely shade, but not for me.

Like lilychem, I cannot take pink ES. :(

I wonder what Fleur is like (and which coloured flower :P)... I might likely place a small order just to get it, based on its name!
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
feyith

Post by feyith » Sat May 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Does it stain your skin pink? I've found a lot of my favorite pinks won't wash off! :(
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Sat May 22, 2010 2:59 pm

I wore it as a very sheer wash on my lids, with Burnished as a liner, and it was lovely and very subtle. I think if I had put in on any heavier, I would have had that pink eye look. It didn't stain my eyelids pink, but I was wearing a primer underneath.
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Sat May 22, 2010 4:00 pm

So if it doesn`t work out as an eyeshadow for some people, maybe it can be used as a blush? :D
superwahz

Post by superwahz » Sat May 22, 2010 4:48 pm

MyLavenderHeart wrote:So if it doesn`t work out as an eyeshadow for some people, maybe it can be used as a blush? :D
It looks a lot like Tart/Tart Light in sparkly eye shadow form, so I'm positive it'll look lovely as a blush!
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
la_canadiense(01)

Post by la_canadiense(01) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:52 pm

I got my last order, with LOL as the GWP. at first I wasn't sure what to make of it. It is very much like tart light, but a tiny bit had spilled out in delivery, so tried with a bit of the fly away bit, and i LOVE it.
I can't wear pinks on my eyes because of the crying eye look I get, but I don't get that with this one!! maybe it's because it is such a bright colour that the crying look isn't possible, and it is so obviously pink that it works. I am so amazed, honestly. I wasn't even gonna try it, if not for the bit that had fallen out. Not sure, but I think I'd get a FS if it was very made. it's very pigmented so I think the sample will last me a while, but it is a really nice colour. I'll definitely give it a run this weekend. It's a super fun colour and anyone who likes the vibrant colours will love this one.

I also really like Found. I used it today all over with Slate in the crease and under the eye, very nice look. It also seems to be a pink I can wear! Actually, since coming to SN I have started wearing a lot more pinks because I can wear her's for some reason.
So I am very happy I got this GWP!

Was EDM Buff Perfect. Currently, 1:8 Original Ivory, Warm Gold. !!! Loving SN :)
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Wed May 26, 2010 7:13 pm

la_canadiense(01) wrote:I also really like Found. I used it today all over with Slate in the crease and under the eye, very nice look.
I think Found is great too! It appears as a dusky pink on my lids, almost like a blush pink, and it works great with soft greys: I wore it with Moonstone in the crease and Idolize as liner. LOL is fun, and I'm sure it will get some play in the summer :)
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Wed May 26, 2010 9:05 pm

I can't wear a pink like that all over my lid (I do like a baby pink all over though), but I found that wearing a bright pink in the crease especially paired with yellow on the lid is very wearable and pretty. Just some ideas on how to pull of LOL for those that find it scary :)
Something similar to these looks:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Thu May 27, 2010 10:15 am

Oxana124 wrote:I can't wear a pink like that all over my lid (I do like a baby pink all over though), but I found that wearing a bright pink in the crease especially paired with yellow on the lid is very wearable and pretty. Just some ideas on how to pull of LOL for those that find it scary :)
Something similar to these looks:

JUST BEAUTIFUL Oxana!!! I never use yellow but you make me want to try. ;) :D :D
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
kookith

Post by kookith » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Does anyone have Brook that they can swatch for me please?
Who says a chick can't love make up and World of Warcraft at the same time? :D

http://kookith.wordpress.com/
http://megsmakeup.com/aff/11035/4