Infatuation - also as a liquid wand gloss??

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
MyLavenderHeart

Infatuation - also as a liquid wand gloss??

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:15 pm

I just got an idea...(I try to suppress them as best as I can but this one I NEED to get off my chest, lol :lol: )

I left my lipgloss in the car the other day, and even if it still is cool outside the sun had been shining so the car was a bit warmer on the inside... :shock:
My lipgloss was almost liquid! :o I sort of alvaged it by throwing it in the fridge when I came home but it hasn`t returned to normal, and it is one of my favourites...
I thought it could be kind of cool if it maybe it could be possible to make Infatuation in more liquid form so we don`t have to wory about it melting? Because I almost always use liquid glosses in the summer because that way I don`t have to worry about it melting since it is..well, allready melted, lol...
I miss a cool berry toned color in the wand gloss section so maybe this is something you could please consider since it seems a lot of people love that color...
I`ll just thought I`ll throw it out there at least ;)
Anyone with me?
Anyone?
egerandi

Re: Infatuation - also as a liquid wand gloss??

Post by egerandi » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:18 pm

More gloss colors would indeed be nice :)
JenK

Post by JenK » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:53 pm

I would love more colors in the wands. I am eyeing Frolic for the spring/summer. I love the feel and texture of the wands and the best part, no melting.
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:27 pm

I like the solids for my climate but I am sure that warm weather gals could use more colors in the liquid wands! If I go on a beach vacation, I will want one too :) And I love Infatuation.
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:28 pm

JenK wrote:I would love more colors in the wands. I am eyeing Frolic for the spring/summer. I love the feel and texture of the wands and the best part, no melting.
I <3 Frolic for a beachy-warm-nude look... great summer gloss.
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:14 am

Good to know I am not all alone for wanting Infatuation in liquid with a wand or a bit more liquid colors for that matter, lol..

I like to always have a cooltoned wandgloss in the car, then I always have one with me for touchups. I would LOVE for that gloss to be SN and not the supercheap noname gloss though, lol :D
Can`t have normal solid glosses in the car in summertime here in Norway, it gets crazy hot as I am sure it gets other plazes too :lol:
So thats where the liquid ones comes in handy.
In the wintertime obviously that is not a problem. :lol:
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:30 pm

I have melted plenty of lipglosses in the car in my time. I just try to keep my lippies in my pocket/purse in summertime. I am not a huge fan of the liquid glosses as the tube is sooo small. I much prefer the solid ones, as they last much longer so you get more applications for your $.
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:52 am

...still want this...lol... :oops: :D
I am on my umptieth tube...