Things I would like to see (so far)………….

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
mgmsrk

Things I would like to see (so far)………….

Post by mgmsrk » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:24 pm

Things I would like to see (so far)…………. :D
• Cranberry colored Lippie
• Peachy concealer
• 20 and 30 g jars, empty
• Large Flat Top Kabukie Brush – with a short handle
:D
"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." (Baba Dioum)

www.Maryah-CBPP.com
karen
Site Admin

Re: Things I would like to see (so far)………….

Post by karen » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:35 am

No problem...next round is going to be fun, I've been working on some new dupes,and our "summer interns" have been suggesting a lot of new colors!

Have you tried Sweetheart? It's one of the original line of glosses- so not super pigmented, but a good slightly cranberry red for day time.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
mgmsrk

Post by mgmsrk » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:09 am

Thank you Karen, I’ll add Sweetheart to my wish list for the next order.
"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we are taught." (Baba Dioum)

www.Maryah-CBPP.com
dansconstellar

Post by dansconstellar » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:06 am

karen

i really appreciate your artistic recreations of gorgeous high end brands that i cant afford, or prefer to have in 'healthy formulation'.
the colors you have selected to dupe so far are very elegantly selected.
i have a long wish list, but will try to focus
*viva glam V lipSTICK dupe
*entice- mac lip gloss in a beautiful non shimmery coral tan
* coveted YLBB lipstick shades such as laura mercier tender lips , healthy lips, bare lips and baby lips, nars dolce vita, gipsy, first bite
* nars YLBB glosses: chantaco, giza, chihuahua, dolce vita

NARS colors are hotly desired for their amazing unusual pigments, i would love to try silk naturals versions of ANY of the following:
* blushes: torrid, silvana, sertao, gilda, gina and powder versions of the creamy guele de nuit, loukhoum, turkish red, constantinople, maui, malibu, portofino
*eye shadows: fez, bali, lulu, bengali, ondine, strada, emmanuele, lola lola, ashes to ashes, galapagos, cairo, night fever, night clubbing, isolde, cordura, bohemian gold, charade, cheyenne, belissima, earth angel, belly dance, kalahari, surabaya, key largo, india song, madrague, stage beauty, portobello

okay i know its a long list but those NARS colors are within the natural skin tone palette ( browns, bronzes, pinks plums and corals ) yet with richly complex pigments that heightens natural beauty

Bobbi brown colors also seem to look good on everyone; i have seen that line being used at two weddings and results were stunning natural with matte subdued colors
i would love to see a version of the coco mauve and mauve face palette to follow up on your successful versions of two neutral eye shadow palettes, including the heather mauve lip color.
also a powder version of her creme blush velvet plum.
i dont usually look well in cool colors but her subtle palette is so flattering, on so many skin tones

thanks for indulging my wishlist!

as if this wasnt enough
Rhys

Post by Rhys » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:08 pm

Berry Crush is the Viva Glam V dupe - find it here: http://www.silknaturals.com/creb/produc ... cts_id=341
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:06 am

Yes- we have a lot of that list! The mauve palette is duped- with the exception of the lippies- in real life, to my eye, they looked very brown-so I made Tender to go with that palette. The colors are blush is Embrace, the eye shadows are bone (from last year's stonewashed nudes palette), cozy and cuddle.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
mgmsrk

Post by mgmsrk » Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:18 pm

Thank you Karen!

www.Maryah-CBPP.com
mgmsrk

Post by mgmsrk » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:34 pm

I want to add a “flawless face” style brush, in the synthetic line you carry.

www.Maryah-CBPP.com
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:48 pm

I'm lemming a few things...

-MAC Starflash dupes (specifically dreammaker and mink & sable)
-Bobbi Brown:
velvet plum shadow(third one)Image
gold drop shadow(first) Image
Metallic Lippies!!! gilded pink, plum, ruby, berry, vintage rose, kir, baby peach...ok so i want a metallic lippie line. lol
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
mgmsrk

Post by mgmsrk » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:35 pm

They look yummy Sam. Just when I think I have enough makeup I find more I just NEED!

www.Maryah-CBPP.com