SN and loads of Everyday Minerals! (lots of d/c)

shortcake

SN and loads of Everyday Minerals! (lots of d/c)

Post by shortcake » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 am

Hi everyone! I'm pretty new here and haven't done any swapping yet but I assure you I am a very trustworthy person. I've swapped on MUA and have 100% positive feedback, and I also have an ebay account with 100% positive feedback. I would be happy to provide you with both IDs if requested!

Up for swap I have the following:

From Silk Naturals:
Bloom
Centerfold - pending
XXX
Maiden

These lippies have all been swatched or applied once but such a small amount of product was used that I guarantee they're practically 100% full. Comes from a very clean pet-free, smoke-free home!

I also have:
Foolish e/s - Poked one of the sifter holes open to swatch. Very pretty color but I have a few e/s that are very very similar to it. Thought I'd pass it along to someone who would really use it. :)

From Everyday Minerals:

Blush:
* Pink Snowflakes (discontinued) - Full size jar, unused and unopened. Will be picky with this one!
* Pumpkin Pie (discontinued) - Full size jar, unused and unopened. Will be picky with this one!
* Favorite Hoodie (discontinued) - Mini size jar, used several times but basically still full!
* Homework (discontinued) - Sample size jar, used a couple times, still full.
* Yard Sale (discontinued) - Sample size jar, RIS - was decanted for me but was full when I received it and I never used any of it. Still sealed.
* Yard Sale (discontinued) - Mini size jar, again, RIS - was decanted for me but was fullw hen I received it and I never used any of it. Still sealed.
* Soft Bronzer - Sample size jar, used a few times but still full.

Face:
* Tinted Silk Dust (discontinued) - Full size jar with about half remaining
* Light Olive Intensive Base - Full size jar w/closeable sifter, used a couple times, too dark for me
* Sunscreen Mini Medium Bronzer - Mini size jar, used a few times, too dark for me. About 85% remaining as it had an air bubble when I received it.
* Mint Color Corrector - Sample size jar, unused and unopened
* Pearl Sunlight Lucent Powder - " "

Eyes:
* Volcano Blossom - Mini jar, unused and unopened
* Cypress - Sample size jar, unused and unopened
* Parasail - " "
* Freckles - " "
* Shopping Spree - " "
* Swing Set - Sample size, used a few times.
* Smokey Eyeliner - " "

Lips:
* Icing on the Cake - New packaging, used a few times
* Honey Mirage - New packaging, used once
* Soccer Practice - New packaging, used once

Since I am fairly new here, there's a lot I want and will be willing to swap for! Unfortunately I've found that most SN lippies end up turning a bright pink/fuschia color on me and literally stain my lips that color as well and takes several hours to go away. :( However, there are still some lippies out there that I'm wanting to try as there are a few I'm keeping that *don't* stain or turn a weird color, like Foreplay. (I've always had that same problem with CoverGirl lip products. I have no idea what ingredient(s) causes it.) So I'm still willing to consider swapping for other lip products!

* Please note that I am also very willing to sell! I recently found out I will be moving in the next few weeks and can use the money just as much as the swaps! So if there's something on my list you're interested in but we can't work out a swap for whatever reason, please let me know if you'd be willing to purchase them! Thanks so much!

I love eyeshadows, blushes, glows, finishing powders, skin care items, etc., so I'm not including a wish list as that would take way too long and take up too much space. :lol: If you're interested in any of these, please PM me. :)

Thanks!
Last edited by shortcake on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kinjali22

Re: Lippies up for swap!

Post by kinjali22 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Pm'd you!
egerandi

Re: Lippies up for swap!

Post by egerandi » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Sent PM :)
shortcake

UPDATED!

Post by shortcake » Sat May 01, 2010 1:22 am

I'm not sure why but I can't seem to find how to edit my original post. It's kind of strange since I've edited posts on here before... ? Also I apologize for the lack of formatting in the second half of my list. I'm having a weird problem with the forums where once I type a certain amount of text, it will automatically jump up to the beginning of the post with each additional key I press. I've had to type everything in Word and then copy and paste it into the forum post. Unfortunately, formatting doesn't carry over that way. I've added quite a bit to my list and take out the items that have been swapped.
shortcake wrote: From Silk Naturals:
Bloom
XXX
Copper Rose

These lippies have all been swatched or applied once but such a small amount of product was used that I guarantee they're practically 100% full. Comes from a very clean pet-free, smoke-free home!

I also have:
Foolish e/s - Poked one of the sifter holes open to swatch. Very pretty color but I have a few e/s that are very very similar to it. Thought I'd pass it along to someone who would really use it. :)
Sari e/s - Used once

From Everyday Minerals:

Blush:
* Pink Snowflakes (discontinued) - Full size jar, unused and unopened. Will be picky with this one!
* Pumpkin Pie (discontinued) - Full size jar, unused and unopened. Will be picky with this one!
* Favorite Hoodie (discontinued) - Mini size jar, used several times but basically still full!
* Homework (discontinued) - Sample size jar, used a couple times, still full.
* Yard Sale (discontinued) - Sample size jar, RIS - was decanted for me but was full when I received it and I never used any of it. Still sealed.
* Yard Sale (discontinued) - Mini size jar, again, RIS - was decanted for me but was fullw hen I received it and I never used any of it. Still sealed.
* Soft Bronzer - Sample size jar, used a few times but still full.
* Waffle Cone - Mini sized, used several times. About 85% full.
* Swimming Pool - Used a few times
* Wet Sand - Sample size, used a few times, loads remaining
* Snuggle - Mini size, used several times. About 90% full.
* Viki's Radiant Creation - Sample size, used a few times. About 95% remaining.
* Nick Nack - Mini size, used several times. About 85% full.
* Walkee Talkee - Sample size jar, used several times. About 80% full.
* DVR Saturday - Sample size jar, used a few times.
* Raw Sugar (discontinued)- Full size. Received unopened in swap. I opened it just to swatch it and it wasn't the right shade for me. Still full as I only used it for swatching. Has closeable sifter.

Face:
* Tinted Silk Dust (discontinued) - Full size jar with about half remaining
* Light Olive Intensive Base - Full size jar w/closeable sifter, used a couple times, too dark for me
* Sunscreen Mini Medium Bronzer - Mini size jar, used a few times, too dark for me. About 85% remaining as it had an air bubble when I received it.
* Mint Color Corrector - Sample size jar, unused and unopened
* Pearl Sunlight Lucent Powder - " "

Eyes:
* Volcano Blossom - Mini jar, unused and unopened
* Cypress - Sample size jar, unused and unopened
* Parasail - " "
* Freckles - " "
* Shopping Spree - " "
* Swing Set - Sample size, used a few times.
* Smokey Eyeliner - " "

Lips:
* Icing on the Cake - New packaging, used a few times
* Honey Mirage - New packaging, used once
* Soccer Practice - New packaging, used once

From Fyrinnae:
* Lip Lustre - Very Berry Happy (not berry at all, but a gorgeous pale bubblegum pink shade) - Used once with separate brush

From Earthen Glow Minerals:
* Lip Gloss in Pacific Palisades - Sent to me by mistake by EGM. I had ordered a different gloss. Very pretty but not my kind of color.
*Lip Gloss in Tahiti Sunset - Used once with separate brush

From Sonia Kashuk:
* Shimmering Loose Mineral Blush (with self-locking lid) - never used but seal has been broken. Compact includes mirror (attached) and application puff.

From MAC:
* Wildly Lush Lustreglass - Used several times
* Blankety Lipstick - Used a few times

From Revlon:
* Lipstick in Soft Nude - Never been used; still sealed
* Super Lustrous Lipstick in "Luminous Pink" - Used twice
* Super Lustrous Lipstick in "Silver City Pink" - Used twice

From Maybelline:
* ColorSensational Lipstick in "Pink Sand" - Used twice

From Rimmel:
* Moisture Renew Lipstick in "Summer Angel" - Used once

From NYX:
* Round Lip Gloss in "Sand Dune" - swatched once
* Mega Shine Lip Gloss - "Vanilla" - Used once using separate brush
* Mega Shine in "Crystal Soda" - Used once with separate brush

Since I am fairly new here, there's a lot I want and will be willing to swap for! Unfortunately I've found that most SN lippies end up turning a bright pink/fuschia color on me and literally stain my lips that color as well and takes several hours to go away. :( However, there are still some lippies out there that I'm wanting to try as there are a few I'm keeping that *don't* stain or turn a weird color, like Foreplay. (I've always had that same problem with CoverGirl lip products. I have no idea what ingredient(s) causes it.) So I'm still willing to consider swapping for other lip products!

* Please note that I am also very willing to sell! I recently found out I will be moving in the next few weeks and can use the money just as much as the swaps! So if there's something on my list you're interested in but we can't work out a swap for whatever reason, please let me know if you'd be willing to purchase them! Thanks so much!

I love eyeshadows, blushes, glows, finishing powders, skin care items, etc., so I'm not including a wish list as that would take way too long and take up too much space. :lol: I am especially loving eye shadows and pigments right now! If you're interested in any of my items, please PM me. :)

Thanks!