Swap Feedback

superwahz

Re: Swap Feedback

Post by superwahz » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:15 am

:D for great swaps with Zooeyblue and Pomi! Now I have a load of samples I'm sure are going to have a big impact on the length of my wishlist! ;)

I see Pomi's feedback up there, guess we had a lovely swap triangle going on! :lol:
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Big :D for a fantastic and fun swap with superwahz. You are such an enabler!
superwahz wrote::D for great swaps with Zooeyblue and Pomi! Now I have a load of samples I'm sure are going to have a big impact on the length of my wishlist! ;)

I see Pomi's feedback up there, guess we had a lovely swap triangle going on! :lol:
:lol:
~Tracy~
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 am

:D :o :D for JenK for an absolutely AMAZING Raok, she is so generous! I am having so much fun with the lippies she sent me... so if anyone wants to send out something fun, send it her way, she deserves it!
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
lwoodall10

Post by lwoodall10 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 pm

:D :D :D for Nfig for being such a sweetie and mailing my package back to me. I was dork and thought I addressed her to myself when all along it was really my package she sent me...lord, does that even make sense...anyway. She is a doll :)
JenK

Post by JenK » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 pm

lwoodall10 wrote::D :D :D for Nfig for being such a sweetie and mailing my package back to me. I was dork and thought I addressed her to myself when all along it was really my package she sent me...lord, does that even make sense...anyway. She is a doll :)
LOL!!!! I know what you mean!! I am always in a rush, plus daze when I go to the post office (for some reason I DREAD the post office). After I walk out I start thinking did I give them the package or envelope? Did I forget a stamp? Did I mix up the addresses? Plus, I tend to chat w/ the teller (is that what they are called) and stop paying attention to why I am really there for. That was very nice of Nfig to send it back!
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:07 pm

Just wanted to pop in and say I got the grab-bag from zeebs today, and there was a lot of godies there!!
I loved everything and thought it was such fun to get a grab bag myself after hearing others have had fun with it :D
Biiig smiley to zeebs, and a bit thanksss! :mrgreen:
packgal

Post by packgal » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:15 pm

:D :D :D :D for selki--i've done a number of swaps with her and everything always arrives quickly, in lovely condition, and she has sent me some really great stuff.
selki

Post by selki » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 am

packgal wrote::D :D :D :D for selki--i've done a number of swaps with her and everything always arrives quickly, in lovely condition, and she has sent me some really great stuff.
Awwww, thanks. *blush*

BIG :D for packgal!! Basically, everything she just said applies to her, too. She's great to swap with, & very generous. I'd swap with her again any day.
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Successfully swapped with Kinjali. :)
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:00 pm

:D :D :D for a greatttt swap with zeebs!