Thank you!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
janettoh

Re: Thank you!

Post by janettoh » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:11 am

I just want to say thank you to all of you at SN! My order was shipped last friday to Melbourne, Australia and I already received it today. I am so surprised and thrilled to see a parcel waiting for me when I got home from work. Now I have things to play with..alot of things actually... Thanks again!
Cheece

Post by Cheece » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:27 am

janettoh wrote:I just want to say thank you to all of you at SN! My order was shipped last friday to Melbourne, Australia and I already received it today. I am so surprised and thrilled to see a parcel waiting for me when I got home from work. Now I have things to play with..alot of things actually... Thanks again!
Wowsers, I need to check my PO Box tomorrow afternoon then ;)
kookith

Post by kookith » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:35 am

My package arrived in a record time of 8 days!!! You amaze me Karen, the fastest I've ever received anything from you was 10 days. Thank you!

P/s: I pray genuine will be a permanant lippie... I'm so in love with it, it's the exact shade of my lips but better, and if you made this a regular lippie, i won't ever need to buy lip balms again!
Who says a chick can't love make up and World of Warcraft at the same time? :D

http://kookith.wordpress.com/
http://megsmakeup.com/aff/11035/4
Cheece

Post by Cheece » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:59 am

I'm bumping this thread, because it seems the most appropriate place to thank you again for your amazing products and customer service.

I continue to be astounded. Every. Single. Time. You, Susan & Val do such an excellent job. Thank you!
sewwies

Post by sewwies » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Thank you from me too! You guys are the best seriously :D every parcel I get has something hand written in there and all the freebies - who would buy makeup from aaaanywhere else?!?!!!
~~Sarah~~
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:39 pm

It all comes back to thanking you all again!!!! Really and truly, you really inspire us every single day. Val and I were vendors at a trade show for the past 2 days- and we had fun, but she said her SN work was much more fufilling. You have no idea how much of an honor it is to know all of you!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten