Thank you!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Thank you!

Post by karen » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:34 am

I just wanted to pop in and say thank you. To all of you. For everything. The kind words, the thoughtful comments, pitching in to help each other out, and all of those million other things that you do. I'm glad I own SN, and I can't think of a single other thing I'd rather be doing, and it's all because of you.

Thanks again,
Karen
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Rhys

Re: Thank you!

Post by Rhys » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:46 am

Thank you for running such a great company, sweetie, and for being so gracious!

Though if I were you right now with the move and the sale and the broken shelf and all the rest....I'd be thinking small island in the South Pacific for a couple months, with no phone and no Internet ;)

You're a doll, Karen - you know it - *hugs*
meheeeen

Post by meheeeen » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:33 am

Thank you for creating a company with such a big heart, especially in a time where it's so easy to be disconnected from human beings!
royalgoddessbeth

Post by royalgoddessbeth » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:30 am

Thank you for having such a great company that I have almost exclusive loyalty to in terms of makeup and skin care. I tell everyone I know what my "secret" is! My coworker wanted to know how I had such flawless makeup that looked natural, and even my boss (a man) wanted to know what I did, too- because he thinks my makeup is great. He asked how I achieved my look without the "line" his wife has with her makeup and wants to order a sample kit for her and his daughter, too.

I love the fact that what I'm using looks better and IS better for my skin. You have such a keen understanding the needs of fair-skinned women and keep it fun at the same time! I'm teaching my daughter the same technique in her own skin and makeup regimen. I also think it's very cool that I'm doing a very American thing in supporting an independent small business.

When you released your skincare last year, I didn't think anything could sway me from another natural line I was using. But your products are genius, and now I can use an oil-based moisturizer on a daily basis with no worries about breakouts. The other line I used was far more complicated, too. Your products have such a simplicity that I can have great results with just a very few products. This has saved me time and money, and that makes me thrilled to death!
SN addict par excellence!
Favorite Blushes: Foxxy, Climax, Cider and Jamie
Favorite Lipstick: Negligee
Primer/Foundation/Finishing Powder: I'm a mad scientist!

I would join a 12 step program for my SN addiction, but 12 steps are for quitters!
Trainer

Post by Trainer » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:41 am

Thanks for being such a wonderful company with the best customer service and the best makeup anywhere! I don't buy anything except SN. It's great to feel the makeup your putting on is safe and beautiful at the same time. I love the community of women here!! It's so fun.

Thanks to everyone on the SN team! :D
happyhiker

Post by happyhiker » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:10 am

Well, THANK YOU for having such a wonderful company and awesome products! Of course I love the makeup, it looks fantastic on my skin. But the skin care...WOW! My skin has never looked better or felt softer. And the biggest biggie of them all is that since I've been using your skincare and makeup, my skin has not been reactive or gone through sensitive periods like it used to! I am a forever customer. Plus, multiple people over the past 6 months have guessed my age to be about 10 years less than what I am! Granted, part of that is genetics, but my skin just looks so good now! YAY!
Jill
nfig

Post by nfig » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 am

royalgoddessbeth wrote:Thank you for having such a great company that I have almost exclusive loyalty to in terms of makeup and skin care. I tell everyone I know what my "secret" is!
Ditto to this :-)
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 am

nfig wrote:
royalgoddessbeth wrote:Thank you for having such a great company that I have almost exclusive loyalty to in terms of makeup and skin care. I tell everyone I know what my "secret" is!
Ditto to this :-)
I cannot say this any better, either . . . thank you for great products, fantastic customer service, as well as a wonderful community. Big hugs to everyone. :D
~Tracy~
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:28 am

Thank you so much Karen for all you do! :)
I love that I can get such incredible products here at a price I can afford. I love the beautiful colors you make and the large variety you offer. And of course I love the superior customer service, and the personal touch: I think it is so wonderful we actually know you and talk to you here on the forum and you ask us for input! It makes what I buy here so much more than just a makeup product. Thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:30 am

You are so sweet Karen. We all really appreciate you. Your products are great too.