Grab bag - free to a good home CLAIMED

zeebs

Grab bag - free to a good home CLAIMED

Post by zeebs » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi ladies,
I am accumulating items for a grab bag, which I plan to ship next week. So far, I have two e/s and six lip products in the bag, and I might end up adding more between now and shipment time.

THIS IS A MYSTERY GRAB BAG. I will not respond to posts or PMs asking what the items are. They are all SN items but basically, I'm only shipping ONCE (anywhere in the world via basic USPS).

First person to PM me and claim them gets them ALL.

The grab bag has been CLAIMED!
Last edited by zeebs on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maria_Elvira

Re: Grab bag - free to a good home

Post by Maria_Elvira » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Ohh I am interested, I have PM:D you now.... :o :D
JenK

Re: Grab bag - free to a good home

Post by JenK » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:23 pm

zeebs wrote:Hi ladies,
I am accumulating items for a grab bag, which I plan to ship next week. So far, I have two e/s and six lip products in the bag, and I might end up adding more between now and shipment time.

THIS IS A MYSTERY GRAB BAG. I will not respond to posts or PMs asking what the items are. They are all SN items but basically, I'm only shipping ONCE (anywhere in the world via basic USPS).

First person to PM me and claim them gets them ALL.
Zeebs,

Great idea!! I have a bunch of stuff I need to find homes for, once I get a few more items I will steal your idea!!!! Rather see things get used than go bad or never used.

Jen
zeebs

Re: Grab bag - free to a good home CLAIMED

Post by zeebs » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Jen, sounds good, steal away :) I know that ppl are looking for specific colors, but it's easier for me this way and as I don't need anything right now, I thought somebody with a fledgling collection (or a sense of adventure) might be into it. Surprises are fun!