Blushes, E/S, Lippies and More to Swap

Rhys

Blushes, E/S, Lippies and More to Swap

Post by Rhys » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi all -

I'm looking for full sizes of:

Original Date Bait
Be Mine Blush
Unopened wand glosses of Vintage and Modern Poet (since they're backups, I'd prefer these two still closed)
Pods of Rosie lipstick
Lumiere lippie in Twinkle, a couple of the small size ones would be great

I'm cool-toned, green eyed, with red hair, and veddy, veddy pale. I'm a makeup junkie, so if you've anything else that might interest me, do mention it.

Oh yes - I'll still take a set of Hanukkah candles - just plain, nothing fancy needed - they really DON'T sell them here anymore, and I can use them next year :) Or paypal. Or a gift certificate to here. But if we can trade, that's cool.

If you don't have a swap, I'm happy to sell, but I live in Canada, and postage here is a bit pricey. It's cheapest (in relative terms) to ship to USA or Europe - small packets by surface mail to USA are $5.50 and to Europe $6.50. If you're in another country, let me know - we may be able to work something out. For one item it really wouldn't be worth it unless it's something discontinued that you're desperate to find. If you'd rather buy, paypal works great for me, and I have a verified business account. I hate to ask for shipping, but until I can get some more baggies to decant products into (they're on the way), or if you prefer jars, I simply can't swing it without a little help.

Here's what I have to trade. If you'd prefer to buy, I'd like samples free (just pay shipping), eyeshadows and lippies at $3, blushes $4.50, other powders $5.50, plus shipping.

Should you want the lot, $75 should cover it, inclusive of shipping to most parts of the world.

Eyeshadows:

Quiver (opened once to swatch)
Purr (opened once to swatch)
Frenchie (2, one opened and swatched)
Danny (open and used once)
Rizzo (open and used once)
Teenie Bikini (open and swatched)
Truffle (open and used once)
Luxe (open and used once)

Full Size Blushes: - used once or twice unless otherwise noted; there's some water damage to the Winter Silk and Babydoll labels from accidentally setting them down on a damp counter, so I wrote the name on the label with a sharpie. Contents are fine.

Bronze Beauty (old version, sheer and contains silk)
Babydoll
Charming
Pretty Plum
Desert Plum
Satisfied
Stardust
Petal
Enchanting - d/c, see it in the swatch here (swatched once) - it's a clone of NARS Dolce Vita
Forbidden (85 -90% full, I decanted a sample size out for the few times I'll use it)

Samples in Jars: - all are good size

Stellar
SIAJ Extra Light Peach (powder)
Crystal Perfecting Glow
Love Lure
Old Version Bronze Beauty
Halo Glow
Siren Glow
Old Version Jamie Blush
Petal Blush

Lipglosses

Whirlwind (used once)
Figleaf (used once)
Swept Away (d/c Kiss Bliss, used once)
Tickled Pink (d/c Kiss Bliss, used once)

You can see swatches of Tickled Pink and Swept Away at the bottom of this page. Tips and sides of lippies have been shaved for hygenic reasons.

Other Makeup

Untinted Oil Control Primer (used once)
Tinted Blur (90% full)
Full-size Lumiere Winter Silk glow/radiance (used twice)

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks -
Rhys
Last edited by Rhys on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:22 am, edited 63 times in total.
lwoodall10

Re: Blushes, E/S, Lippies and More to Swap

Post by lwoodall10 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Rhys, I would interested in the plum quad and Sugar Plum lippie. I don`t really have anything to swap but maybe I could find those candles for you and you had mentioned in another thread that you wanted some Cocoa Butter sticks. I could pick up some of those as well. Let me know. thanks. :)
Rhys

Post by Rhys » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Hang on - I'm going to go through the lippies and samples box now and update, then we'll see.
JenW

Post by JenW » Mon May 17, 2010 8:12 am

Sorry to be the bad guy, but I just want to remind you that this is a swap only board. Since SN has no involvement or responsibility in swaps, you really can handle it any way you'd like (I am not the transaction police). We request that transactions with money exchanging hands be posted on another board.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
McKinley

Post by McKinley » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:54 pm

I have just posted some items for swap, and I thought perhaps, as we are both very pale redheads (Jewish, too! We may well be secret twins ;^) you might see something you would like to trade :^) Let me know if anything tickles your fancy, as you have some blushes and lippies I have my eye on....