Clone of Cargo Medium Bronzer

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
lwoodall10

Clone of Cargo Medium Bronzer

Post by lwoodall10 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Hi,

I am fairly new to Silk Naturals and this board, however, I have quickly become an addict...I think I need a 12 step program, :oops: as I think I have ordered at least %75 of the collection over the last couple of months. I love the clones that you make and would love it if you would do a clone of Cargo's Bronzer in Medium.

I never used bronzer before until I made a purchase on Sephora's website and go a deluxe sample of Cargo's Bronzer in Medium. Now I am hooked....I have just the tiniest little sliver left in my tin that I keep in hopes of finding a color match, but so far no luck. Now I have a drawer full of bronzer I don't use. :(
I know you just released the two bronzer in wave 2, but I hope you will consider this for the future. I looked on Sephora's website for a color description, but there was not one. But it is the perfect gold bronzer, not orange, not brown with just a the tiniest bit of shimmer...just enough to give you a good glow. It is the best. I may have to break down and spend the 25 bucks on it.

Thanks,
Susan