I got my first of the two MASSIVE hauls

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
BlowFarAway

I got my first of the two MASSIVE hauls

Post by BlowFarAway » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:18 pm

And felt they are so epic that they deserve their own thread (as I will maybe get the second next week)

-It was packaged impeccably again, which makes my OCD tendencies very happy hehe.

-the skin care is HUGE compared to what I was expecting, same with the eye primer. I love it!

-I got two lipgloss samples and Spangle, plus the 5 GWPs I picked. That is 8 products at no cost, amazing and makes me want to spend even more money!

-the masks are delicious smelling, I want to eat them

Pictures soon...
Don't be so humble, you are not that great. -Golda Meir
karen
Site Admin

Re: I got my first of the two MASSIVE hauls

Post by karen » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Yippee!!! I had to do a little edit to your post...there are certain "clerical errors" we can't put in writing *cough cough*.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
BlowFarAway

Post by BlowFarAway » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Oh of course, sorry! I didn't even think. I have lots of swatching to do, and a chance to try my first real eye primer!
SweetBecka

Post by SweetBecka » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:34 pm

I got my mini haul today!!! That was FAST I just ordered Sunday.
foureight

Post by foureight » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:38 pm

pix pix pix pix !!
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Hehe I'm so chuffed for you BFA :) Ah I love this! Newbies having fun with the joy of new loot. I just know I'm not going to be able to save for a spree - I'll crumble and end up sending in half a dozen wee orders instead in impatience.

Slightly OT: see that eye primer, it's the most mervellous stuff if you ever need to cover a serious blemish or scar. I've got little red scars from dairy-intolerance breakouts. When minerals alone won't cover, a little dab of this as a gripping primer and the concealer stays on all day. In just the same way as it'll hold your eyeshadow, it'll hold your concealer, too.
foureight

Post by foureight » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Cupcake wrote:Hehe I'm so chuffed for you BFA :) Ah I love this! Newbies having fun with the joy of new loot. I just know I'm not going to be able to save for a spree - I'll crumble and end up sending in half a dozen wee orders instead in impatience.

Slightly OT: see that eye primer, it's the most mervellous stuff if you ever need to cover a serious blemish or scar. I've got little red scars from dairy-intolerance breakouts. When minerals alone won't cover, a little dab of this as a gripping primer and the concealer stays on all day. In just the same way as it'll hold your eyeshadow, it'll hold your concealer, too.
I'm new and I've been placing smaller orders...3 so far...but this makes me REALLY tempted to place a HUGE ONE!! I'm sure I'll be even more tempted once BFA posts pix.....
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Where the heck is the eye primer on the site? I cannot find it. Maybe it is all sold out?

I also got my little mini haul that I ordered on Sunday. I am wanting to go wash off my existing make-up so I can try all the new little samples of primers and concealers, and the medium coverage base. My family is going to think I am crazy...okay, crazier than they already think I am! :lol:
BlowFarAway

Post by BlowFarAway » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Swatches (sorry the lips are so blurry, it was getting dark)
JenW

Post by JenW » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:54 pm

I am guessing the eyeshadow primer is out of stock. The eyeshadow primer, brushes, and mascara are the only things we order from a supplier. It might take a week or two to get more in.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com