Holy Crow Question

packgal

Holy Crow Question

Post by packgal » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:47 pm

had a question about holy crow...would it be a good eye cream even for those of us who don't yet have crow's feet or fine lines? i love the texture but don't need wrinkle fighting per se...i need wrinkle prevention :) does it have any ingredients that would help with that?
thanks!
karen
Site Admin

Re: Holy Crow Question

Post by karen » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:52 pm

Not so much...one of the C serums would be better for preventing. Holy Crow is pretty much just a dent remover. Note to self..make an eye cream.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:40 am

I don't have wrinkles yet but I have dehydration and I find that the minerals I need on my dark circles and around my eye can give the skin an almost scaly appearance as the fine powder settles around the skin cells. Holy Crow does a really good job of preventing this by keeping the under eye area smooth. The nearest thing I can compare it to for the appearance of the results it gives is the way those yucky silicone serums like Smashbox Photofinish Primer smooth over the surface and fill in the pores and wrinkles for a smooth canvas - although Holy Crow is NOT that kind of product at all, but the smoothness it gives for different reasons has an equal or better 'soft focus' effect. I find that it lasts 4-5 hours if I'm outdoors in harsh weather, but 6-7 hours indoors. I use it underneath the extra light peach sleep in a jar and it freshens up how my eyes look wonderfully. If the cucumber eye gel ever comes back, that underneath Holy Crow and you're ready to face a whole day!
packgal

Post by packgal » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:35 pm

yes please to the eye cream! i use the vit C serum (will start paying more attention to putting it in my eye area) but would love a wrinkle prevention cream with the texture of holy crow.
freesilk

Post by freesilk » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:48 pm

I would also love an eye cream!!! (And for the aloe/cucumber eye gel to be part of the regular collection!)
Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so. - Belva Davis