Youuuuuuu Light Up MY Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.....

lcash

Youuuuuuu Light Up MY Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.....

Post by lcash » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:01 pm

Hi ladies,
Just left work from one of those days from !@#$% that starts bad and goes downhill from there. Then I came home, hot and flustered, looked at my face in the mirror and thought "who is that poor woman?" So I treated myself to one of my favorite pastimes - catching up on all the questions, silliness and excitement on the SN Forum. Now I have a smile on my face and I'm about to break into the SN facials that I've never taken the time to try. Our SN sisterhood is a wonderful thing, and I'm very grateful to be part of it. Maybe after my facial and a bubble bath the expression "tomorrow will be another day" will sound a little more appealing. Thanks, ladies. You're all the greatest.
JenW

Re: Youuuuuuu Light Up MY Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.....

Post by JenW » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Awwwww Lauren.....

You just put a huge smile on my face! Thank you!

I've got a hankerin' for a facial, myself!
A little pampering goes a long way on a not so good day!
And I have to agree.......this is a community of fun people. It takes all of us to make it special.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:51 pm

Hugs! I hope today was much better for you. I don't know where I'd be without the SN forum- it really is the highlight of my day, and we take turns reading the posts in the shop because the energy on this forum is just incredible. It's what I love the most about SN- how it brings people together.

You really are the greatest.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Ghost

Post by Ghost » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm with you Icash

I can have those bad to wrost to "you've worked here for years, what do you mean you don't know how to use the copier. Okay where did I put my red horns, tail and pitch fork days

But then I come home (and if I don't have a little yellow package waiting), I come on this forum and it puts a big smile put on my face :D

I can honestly say that SN has change everything for me. I know that sounds a little dramtic but it's true. My confidence and skin has never looks better, and on the forum everyone is friendly and bright, then we have karen who listens and takes feedback from her customers :D
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.
lcash

Post by lcash » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Thanks, ladies. The week didn't get any better, but I looked fabulous in my SN in spite of it. Amazing what a nice glow high blood pressure and Date Bait will give you! Who needs Facebook?! Our forum is kind, friendly, helpful, silly, creative, supportive, and naughty - everything a woman needs. Well, ok, not quite everything, but darned close! Here's to a light-hearted weekend. L.