Fall collection is up!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
jennifae

Re: Fall collection is up!!!

Post by jennifae » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for bringing back Seedy and Winter Rose! :) :) :)
Beauty Blog: http://www.jennifae.com/
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/jennifae
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jennifae
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 pm

Colleen and MLH sorry that you two are going or have been through some hard times here lately.. Praying for you both.

Cupcake....SOLD!! I must have Earth too...what a great sales lady you are. ;)

Karen if these new suede colors can do all that for us mature ladies ..please make more of the suede colors :D :D And the new fall collection is awesome !!
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:46 am

Oooh, Inverness and Bailey! Want! I'm on the fence about Winter Rose...might want that too.
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:49 am

karen wrote: In the listings I'm trying a little something new with the descriptions with an eye towards moving them all in that direction. I hope it's helpful, and please let me know if you like it or not (I fear it may be confusing in the beginning, but I'd love to have those attributes so that eventually you can sort by them without cluttering up the site with a lot of the same color in a lot of different categories).

I like that you have scales for color intensity and color depth. I like where this is going.
Ghost

Post by Ghost » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:50 am

(homer simpson impersonation) OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD.

A new collection, soooooo soon after the last one. OM MY GOD. Look at the colours so so so so purdy :D :D What to buy first, oh what to buy!!!!

Right first priorities into small packages, thanks to the damn custom office flagging everything coming in the UK nowadays. Can't wait to buy the bamboo blending brush, I ahve been meanign to buy one for a while now .

Karen thank you so much. You are our fairy makeup godmother
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.
feyith

Post by feyith » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:06 pm

MyLavenderHeart wrote:Karen, I hereby name you Mrs. Tinkerbell Wonderstuff... you and your wonderstuff makes us so puuuurdy! :lol:
Is this why the next gift with purchase color is called Faerie? *falls off the fence* :lol:
superwahz

Post by superwahz » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:01 pm

feyith wrote:
MyLavenderHeart wrote:Karen, I hereby name you Mrs. Tinkerbell Wonderstuff... you and your wonderstuff makes us so puuuurdy! :lol:
Is this why the next gift with purchase color is called Faerie? *falls off the fence* :lol:
:lol: That would be too funny!

Oh and yes Karen, I like the new scales/description format, it helps give a more complete picture of what the e/s is going to look like than just a general description. :D
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Hi ladies thanks for all the support. I have been having a hard time this month so I appreciate it. We made it here fine and have had a bit of a visit with some of the relatives. The memorial is in about an hour so that will be hard. My husband comes from a large family of 8 kids and this is the 3rd one we have lost. They have all gone too soon. Early 50's and one in their early 60's. I appreciate all of you.

I did make an order. I got all of the shadows except the gray one I'm going to wait and see reviews on that one. I also got tart since I am using my sample up. I know this will be a good pick me up for next week.
meheeeen

Post by meheeeen » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:08 am

-big hugs for Colleen!-

I'm excited for this collection, a good chunk of it is in my wishlist, soon to be cart when I get paid next week! I'm sad that summer is over but when the weather is this cold, I can't really justify pretending it's summer anymore, lol. I've been waking up to some chilly fog, so it really is time to switch to Fall mode.
Really excited for the lipbalm. More masala chai runs in my veins than blood!
Trainer

Post by Trainer » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Karen, Seedy is awesome! The perfect lippie! Now I know why everyone wanted it to come back. Thank you so much for doing it. The entire collection is gorgeous!