Fall collection is up!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Colleen

Re: Fall collection is up!!!

Post by Colleen » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Thanks ladies that does sound a lot better than a boring matte. I have earth but I have never worn it. I guess it does look boring in the jar. I must have missed all the praise it received. I will have to pull it out next week and give it a try. I think I will make that order after all. I just have to figure out my cart since I am keeping it at $30. I have to get tart since I keep reaching for that sample lately. I don't think I have any other pink blush like it.
ladycattat

Post by ladycattat » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Colleen, I am very sorry to hear about your sil. I lost my brother almost a year ago, and there is nothing you can ever experience in your life that prepares you for this. I don't know how your family dynamics are, but be prepared that things may get a little weird..
PM me if you need an ear.
Blessings.
Laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger
superwahz

Post by superwahz » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Ya know, I've been wondering why this week's GWP was named "Mwahahaha!"...is this what you've been micheviously chuckling over Karen!?! I was up at 1 am and somehow missed this release...drooling over my screen now though!

Colleen- My deepest condolences to you and your family. I hope your travels are safe and the time with family is more healing than stressful. I've lost family members close to me but I can't even begin to imagine the pain of losing a sibling or a spouse. My thoughts are with you all... Oh, and it is not a downer when you have a heavy heart and need to share it! I think we're all more than willing to listen and send some good energy your way. *hugs*
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Lola AND Winter Rose! Yippeee!!! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you Karen and your super-rocking crew!

Colleen--You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. ;)
~Tracy~
jandi

Post by jandi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:09 pm

I am so excited about this collection! Perfect for fall, can't wait to get a hold of the eye shadows and Lola <3
Toby

Post by Toby » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Colleen -- My condolences for your loss.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Thank you all so much for the nudges- everything cool on our site because of the input, and feedback from all of you- I'm just the hands that do the work really.

I'm so sorry for your loss Colleen.

I'm dead on my feet at the moment, but I just wanted to let you all know how appreciated you are, and how grateful I am to be able to wake up and read the notes on this forum every day. Now it's time for a glass of wine! Happy Friday!!!!!!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Oh, so sorry for your loss Colleen. Take care and be well.

You know what goes well with wine, Karen? Huh? Do you? Doooo you??
Chocolate! Dark, smooth, tasty quality chocolate! :P

I am alone at the moment as my hubby is in hospital. But he made it through so it is a Happy friday here too! Just wish I had a glass of red wine too, lol.
darkhairedgirl

Post by darkhairedgirl » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Cupcake, I love your description of Earth! It's not the most exciting eyeshadow, but it's what I reach for when I want a very natural look, or when I'm running behind schedule. It just makes me look more awake and alive without being really bold or noticeable. I'm curious to try the new e/s with a similar finish- I asked for York as my free e/s when I ordered today.
I'm also super curious about the foundation. Creamy foundation sounds awesome! I sometimes wonder if my T-zone gets even more oily because I try to dry it out so much. Can't wait to hear everybody's reviews of it!
Colleen, so sorry to hear about your loss. :(
Toby

Post by Toby » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:51 pm

MyLavenderHeart, I'm glad your husband is alright.

Karen, I just wanted to let you know that when you click on the "Skincare" section & are in the general skincare page, the "exfoliators" link takes you to the toners instead. You can still get to exfoliators through the sidebar, just not on the actual page.