What are we missing?

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
lairkeeper

Re: What are we missing?

Post by lairkeeper » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Thanks for asking Karen! You're a gem! The more I think about it and the more I play around with SN products, the less I think any item from the company that I got the bulk of my minerals from is irreplaceable. There's just nothing that special there. This refugee has found a much better selection here.
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:55 pm

I use an all natural cake mascara from another company, but would love to buy one from you if you think you can make it without parabens. I just don't use anything with parabens any more.
Also, people were talking about face spritzers at some point, or should I just use one of the toners?
A darker version of the eye primer would be good I think for people who are not ghostly pale like me, or people of colour (although you buy that one in right? Maybe a darker colour is not availalbe?)
Thanks for asking :)
Oh, I also second the request for a big fluffy powder brush for applying finishing powder.
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
AnneShirley

Post by AnneShirley » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:29 am

I would like a pink concealor/corrector. This is not to be mistaken for a pink color booster. I actually don't want it to show as pink on my face. The current product I'm using is helpful for covering up dark undereye circles, neutralizing a ruddy complexion, and covering up red spots from blemishes. I use this on a daily basis, so it's become a staple in my makeup bag. It's pink, but doesn't make me look pink.
Wouldn't this be great for Valentine's, being pink and all?
Thanks again for allowing us to ask you at least.
KingTaco

Post by KingTaco » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:34 am

I would love a beige, pearly concealer/color corrector that deflects light away from horrendous undereye circles. ;) This is for everyday use, tapped all around your eye with a small fluffy brush, on top of foundation or other concealer. This most amazing product will make you look fresh and lovely and young even if you're in trial working 80 hours a week eating sodium-laden food, and if you're not working that much, it will just make people you haven't seen in a while ask if you've lost weight because you just look so damn good.

THANK YOU
Foundation mix: 8:1 Heavy:Buttery Gold
All purpose mix: 7:1.5 Ivory:Buttery Gold
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:39 am

Self-tanner for face and self-tanner for body, preferably hemp-based.

Spritzer - replicate Aveda's Caribbean Therapy. Please?
Vroni

Post by Vroni » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:07 am

I´d love a full size of the strawberry face spritz. It was/is sooo lovely *misses it*
freesilk

Post by freesilk » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:34 am

Vroni wrote:I´d love a full size of the strawberry face spritz. It was/is sooo lovely *misses it*
I agree with that completely! That would be a great addition for the springtime.

I would love, love, love, for there to be a specifically made "to go" pressed powder compact to reduce shine, etc. I've tried carrying a mini-kabuki and perfecting powder in my purse, but it's just too messy to try to apply when I'm in a waiting room/on the bus/in a public restroom. During the warmer months I tend to sweat a lot and get a lot of shininess on my face. Maybe I'm alone in that though!

As I've mentioned before, I would also love a specific eye area cream to treat mini-wrinkles (Holy Crow just sort of temporarily plumps them up, but it's my understanding that it doesn't do any sort of long term care for the eye area). I'd also love a lipstick sealant.

I love, love, love your skin products and foundation, blush, etc. I'm not really a huge eye makeup person, so that part of the line is a little lost on me, but I rave about your products to everyone I know! Thank you for asking, answering emails, and all that you do. You're one of the entrepreneurs that I really look up to!
Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so. - Belva Davis
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:59 am

freesilk wrote:
Vroni wrote:I´d love a full size of the strawberry face spritz. It was/is sooo lovely *misses it*
I agree with that completely! That would be a great addition for the springtime.

I would love, love, love, for there to be a specifically made "to go" pressed powder compact to reduce shine, etc. I've tried carrying a mini-kabuki and perfecting powder in my purse, but it's just too messy to try to apply when I'm in a waiting room/on the bus/in a public restroom. During the warmer months I tend to sweat a lot and get a lot of shininess on my face. Maybe I'm alone in that though!
I carry one of these:
http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml ... inate=true
buscardelalma

Post by buscardelalma » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:34 pm

KingTaco wrote:I would love a beige, pearly concealer/color corrector that deflects light away from horrendous undereye circles. ;) This is for everyday use, tapped all around your eye with a small fluffy brush, on top of foundation or other concealer. This most amazing product will make you look fresh and lovely and young even if you're in trial working 80 hours a week eating sodium-laden food, and if you're not working that much, it will just make people you haven't seen in a while ask if you've lost weight because you just look so damn good.

THANK YOU
I second THIS!!! :D
Ghost

Post by Ghost » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:32 pm

hey Karen

I completely agree with lairkeeper, I find SN 2nd to none :D :D

But since your asking for input (btw so cool of you to do so 8-) ), and you know how I love me my eyeshadows - I would love some wild/weird/abnormal/unusual eyeshadows colours. I know that's asking a lot cause generally people are not as adventurous with e/s and combos as I am, but as I am unusual as they come, I like my e/s to reflect that :lol:. Whether the colour is bright and bold or complex and werid (eg - purple with turquoise shimmer/glimmer or turquoise with purple shimmer/glimmer)

I'm thinking along the lines of the WOW collection (OMG love love love it) but more so or morgana's halloween 09 collection http://morganaminerals.com/shop/pigment ... ollection/ or aromaleigh's gothic lolita - http://www.aromaleigh.com/negoloeyeco.html

I'm not asking anyone of these colours to be cloned as I know you can't but, just to give you an idea of what my strange little brain cells (or cell is) are thinking :twisted:

I know you can do this as you have a "twisted" sense of humour - teehee

Oh and I 2nd Egerandi blush, refill for the Ultimate Luxury Treatment Powder and more red e/s please
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.