We are happy that you found your way here. We do have a few rules in order to keep this a fun a friendly place.
1. Have fun! Life is not always easy- or fun, but makeup should be. Please be curtious and respectful to your fellow forum members. We love the diversity of our customers, and each of you are truly unique and special- please respect those differences- it's part of what makes this fun!
2. Please do not post about a Customer Service issue. You will get much faster and better service if you use the "contact us" form on our web site. We do respond to most emails within 2 business days or less (some questions take a little more thought or research- so they do take longer, we're not ignoring you, we just need a little extra time).
3. Don't do anything you wouldn't tell your grandmother about. That probably covers a lot of things- but you know, the usual board rules apply here too- don't curse or swear, don't spam the boards, keep off topic posts in the "Chit Chat" section etc.
4. Be Yourself. Over the past few months we've gotten to know quite a few of you, and you're all wonderful women. For the most part we're all running around trying to do what seems to be a million different things, and look good in the process. We all have good days and bad days- and this forum should be a place for all of us to congregate, and enjoy each other's company! If you support each other the way you've supported Silk Naturals and we'll all have a great time.
5. No SPAMMING If you're not here to talk about mineral makeup, or add to the community- please don't post here. Spammers will be banned without warning (which we define as someone with less than 20 posts, who clearly is just here to sell us a product). Please don't post links to sites where competing products are for sale.
That's all- I'm only posting 5 "rules". Karen (Silk Naturals owner) and Jen (staff moderator and passionate makeup fan) are the moderators. If we see a post that isn't cool for some reason we'll delete it and email you to let you know why. Don't take it personally- we really do have a diverse group (over 47 countries and counting), and without knowing it, you may have stepped on some toes, and we're really just trying to keep it fun for everyone.
Description of your first forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten