My FOTDs and Swatches

MBlovesSN

Re: My FOTDs and Swatches

Post by MBlovesSN » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:29 am

Eyes: Quartzite in Crease and Sepia in Outer Corner
Brows: Medium Ash
Cheeks: Maybe Baby
Lips: Aria

This is such a simple everyday look. I know I’ll be wearing this combination a lot over the summer!
Attachments
87DAD1DE-9F2A-4EB2-BF83-7B81E814D6A7.jpeg
87DAD1DE-9F2A-4EB2-BF83-7B81E814D6A7.jpeg (473.72 KiB) Viewed 30452 times
Favorites

Blush: Abstract, Maybe Baby, and Poppy
Eyeshadows: Blanket Fort, Cult, Danny, Latte, and Moss
Lipsticks: All In, Asset, Eternal, Notion, and Syntax
JenK

Post by JenK » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:37 pm

Great look! It's perfect for the summer. Aria really is a lovely color and so easy to wear with everything. I had it in my cart for a few years and passed it up for something more "interesting"in my mind. Aria turned out to be one of my all time favorites. It's the perfect formula too.
MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:05 pm

JenK wrote:Great look! It's perfect for the summer. Aria really is a lovely color and so easy to wear with everything. I had it in my cart for a few years and passed it up for something more "interesting"in my mind. Aria turned out to be one of my all time favorites. It's the perfect formula too.
Thank you! I have been loving simple looks lately; so much quicker to execute when you need to get out the door and yes, perfect for summer! Aria is one of those easy colors. It matches most warm to neutral blushes and eye shadow looks. It is a little light for me when I wear lighter colors on my eyes, but that is rare. I think most people could pull it off in one look or another. Black Label is still my favorite line; my all time favorite was Prelude, but that has been discontinued for years now :(
Favorites

JenK

Post by JenK » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:07 am

I'm all about a simple look, I may even go as far as saying a lazy look... Haha! I look really made up with just a moderate amount of makeup, so simple works best for me.
I agree about Black Lable being the best. I loved Prelude. Rhapsody wasn't the best look on me, but I still really liked it for the formula. I liked symphony too, I'm pretty sure it was the red black label... It pulled more pink on me, but again the formula made it! I love clear Nourish, but the tinted versions don't work the same for me. No matter the pigments use, BL always worked for me.
MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:18 pm

JenK wrote:I'm all about a simple look, I may even go as far as saying a lazy look... Haha! I look really made up with just a moderate amount of makeup, so simple works best for me.
I agree about Black Lable being the best. I loved Prelude. Rhapsody wasn't the best look on me, but I still really liked it for the formula. I liked symphony too, I'm pretty sure it was the red black label... It pulled more pink on me, but again the formula made it! I love clear Nourish, but the tinted versions don't work the same for me. No matter the pigments use, BL always worked for me.
Yep. Lazy look. Having a toddler often dictates whether I do a fancy or lazy look, but I always like softer makeup in the summer anyways.

I never got Symphony (red) or Rhapsody (plum I believe?), but I feel like I missed out. Why don’t you like the tinted Nourish versions? Not as moisturizing?
Favorites

MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:42 am

So, I am back to post a few more pictures. It has been a while and I have a few backlogged photos I want to post. Regarding my complexion, I am not having weird postpartum skin issues anymore, so my skin is finally looking more even, brighter, and overall I have less acne. Self care and good skin care have also helped. Other than that, everything else is the same!
Favorites

MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:48 am

Eyes: Latte in Crease and Fetching (Discontinued) in Center of Lid
Brows: Medium Ash
Cheeks: Maybe Baby
Lips: Notion

Fetching is gorgeous. It is a pale baby blue with a gold and turquoise duochrome. While this color is discontinued, Taboo has the same gold reflect, but is a few shades darker.
Attachments
ACB634B1-522D-4B07-8E3E-FF4488C8AF1F.jpeg
ACB634B1-522D-4B07-8E3E-FF4488C8AF1F.jpeg (410.64 KiB) Viewed 28488 times
Last edited by MBlovesSN on Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favorites

MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:13 am

Another picture that reflects Fetching more accurately! You can really see the turquoise in this picture!
Attachments
3B53826D-FBEC-4708-860C-BBB656157604.jpeg
3B53826D-FBEC-4708-860C-BBB656157604.jpeg (427.55 KiB) Viewed 28474 times
Favorites

Jess88

Post by Jess88 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:23 am

I know this is old but thanks for posting pics! Fetching is so pretty 😭 almost every time I see a color I love it’s been discontinued. Maybe because most of the swatches I’m looking at are from 5+ years ago lol. I’m determined to start posting swatches of what I do have at some point. I’d love to see the forum more active like it used to be!