Subsitute colors for earth and miss you

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Tootikki

Subsitute colors for earth and miss you

Post by Tootikki » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:55 pm

Hi!

I´ve used "earth" (for winter) and "miss you" (for summer) as my every day eye colors, but now some of the pigments for them both unfortunately can´t be found! :cry:

So I got the tip from Karen to try Alibi instead of earth, and to check out the days of the week colors, but I don´t understand which colors that is. Anyone that could answer that, or help me with a similar color as miss you also when it comes to finish and shimmer?

I´m all out of eye shadow by now so I´m in a bit of panic I must admit! :(

Friendly regards,
Anna
naughtykittens

Re: Subsitute colors for earth and miss you

Post by naughtykittens » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:29 pm

Here are the days of the week colors: https://www.silknaturals.com/store/inde ... ew/id/1402

I don't think I ever had "miss you" so I'm not sure which of the above colors would best match it, I'm guessing Friday would be closest.
Tootikki

Post by Tootikki » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Thank you!

I can see that these shadows all are quite far from miss you, but I also think like you, that Friday is the closest.

Thanks for your answer! :)
Tootikki

Post by Tootikki » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:15 pm

From what I can see there doesn´t seem to be any other shadows that are close to either Earth or Miss you. I have searched for other brands as well when it comes to mineral make up, but without any luck!

I´m starting to think that I temporarily might have to look for a brand that isn´t mineral based, until I can find a mineral based shadow that is close enough.

I remember that miss you was a "clone" of a popular shadow from another brand, but I´m not sure which brand it was. It might have been Bobby brown. Is it okay if I ask here if anyone knows which brand and name of color that it was a clone of?
And in that case I aslo wonder if anyone knows of another brand that has a color close to earth as well.

I am just so in love with these colors, and I so hope for them to arrive back here at Silk naturals!