"She's got the Blues...."

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
ladycattat

Re: "She's got the Blues...."

Post by ladycattat » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:25 pm

I totally second that peacock teal shade that Helena *picced* for us. And I think *Temptation* is the perfect name!
Laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:28 pm

Yes, teal would be good.

Hear, hear.
12catcrazy

Post by 12catcrazy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 am

Gotta add my 2 cents here. Yes, go for browns, coppers, and gold. Anything on the lid that's "orange" (peachy) will really make blue eyes stand out. If your sister goes more for a "natural" look, I'd suggest the Stonewashed Pallet or some of the colors from that. I don't have either the Brown Quad (maybe on a future order) or the Shimmering Nudes pallet but they look as though they'd be good for blue eyes. If your sister likes a very dramatic eye look, I'd also suggest the Modern Smokey Eye kit, which is very sexy and would work for almost any eye color.

Karen, if you're reading this, I'll jump in with my Christmas wish list - Metallic lippies, esp a beautiful metallic red and a metallic muted copper. Also an eyelid primer that works as well as UDPP but doesn't dry out "experienced" eyelids!