Eyeshadow close to Miss You

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
allyb

Eyeshadow close to Miss You

Post by allyb » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:11 pm

What current eyeshadow is similar to Miss You? I had forgotten that it was discontinued.
MBlovesSN

Re: Eyeshadow close to Miss You

Post by MBlovesSN » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:03 pm

allyb wrote:What current eyeshadow is similar to Miss You? I had forgotten that it was discontinued.
Was Miss You a light gray demi-matte or matte? Did it lean purple at all? Maybe Alibi or Friday for dupes. I remember the collection Miss You was a part of. I think it had less shimmer than the ones I just mentioned, but you might could mix them with Void (matte white) to tone them down.
Favorites

Blush: Abstract, Maybe Baby, and Poppy
Eyeshadows: Blanket Fort, Cult, Danny, Latte, and Moss
Lipsticks: All In, Asset, Eternal, Notion, and Syntax
allyb

Post by allyb » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:12 pm

I still have the electronic copy of my order with this item and it was described as a light tan matte.
MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:30 am

allyb wrote:I still have the electronic copy of my order with this item and it was described as a light tan matte.
Restless - light tan pearl - I think this one may be more pearly but close in shade.
Cutie Pie - light tan matte - This was from the same collection. I think this was warmer than Miss You but the same lightness.
Exposed - nude tan matte - My guess would be this is the closest as it looks like the same lightness and is a tan color with a hint of gray.
Favorites

allyb

Post by allyb » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:05 pm

I'll have to check out Cutie Pie as I already have the other two you suggested. Thanks so much!
MBlovesSN

Post by MBlovesSN » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:13 pm

allyb wrote:I'll have to check out Cutie Pie as I already have the other two you suggested. Thanks so much!
You are welcome. I hope it works out for you. I know what it is like to have a shade end up being discontinued and then trying to find a replacement.
Favorites